• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Wikileaks strikes again!

jcfd2201

Playing with fire!
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
NE Arizona
Julian Assange and Wikileaks have crossed the line yet again!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101129/pl_afp/usdiplomacymilitaryinternetwikileaks_20101129164049

Julian Assange is the founder of Wikileaks and is an Australian. He is currently wanted on an International Arrest Warrant out of Sweden for an alleged rape. I'm thinking that after this latest stunt and putting our people at risk that finding him and turning him over to Sweden would be too good for him. He should become a victim of one of the cables that he posted!

Anyone else have a thought on what's going to happen to this traitor?

Re: Wikileaks strikes again!

So he finally released them? Hm. Been watching the news all week and hearing about it. Little bastard.

How is it that we have over a quarter million in "classified" electronic documents? Anyone else find this a little contradictory to the whole concept of confidentiality?

Do we really need to make a goddamn pdf everytime some twat in the state department farts in the bathtub?

We bring a lot of this shit on ourselves, like it or not.

How many "classified" document leaks have the hadji's had lately?

The guy didn't steal the documents and they weren't his to begin with.
Someone gave them to him.
That would be your traitor.

Bradley Manning is the guy they are looking at as the source and he will definitely get his. I'm just wondering what's going to happen to this clown. He has always been elusive bouncing around from country to country and living in hotel rooms. I'm hopeful that someone is now actively seeking him out and that he is never heard from again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Julian Assange and Wikileaks have crossed the line yet again!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101129/pl_afp/usdiplomacymilitaryinternetwikileaks_20101129164049

Julian Assange is the founder of Wikileaks and is an Australian. He is currently wanted on an International Arrest Warrant out of Sweden for an alleged rape. <span style="font-weight: bold">I'm thinking that after this latest stunt and putting our people at risk that finding him and turning him over to Sweden would be too good for him. </span>He should become a victim of one of the cables that he posted!

Anyone else have a thought on what's going to happen to this traitor? </div></div>

Hmm, I appreciate the passion but question some of the facts. First off, the papers WL released was a fairly low classification at SECRET. If you're referring to "our people" as in US personnel, then don't worry because the names of US intel operators are on a higher classification, at least Top Secret. US personnel aren't really in anymore danger than they were previously. The only people that are in any real danger are low level sources on the ground who have given us information. This is a legitimate concern because those folks have stuck their necks out to give us intel, even though we may not have used it. Every document should have been redacted to protect those individuals.

But, as someone mentioned earlier, there are WAY to many over-classified documents. It's an organizational and bureaucratic shit show because of how tightly we hold mostly useless information. I mean, aren't you a bit underwhelmed by the alleged "secrets" in the Wikileaks? For most politicos, there wasn't a single surprise in all those documents, just a few diplomats cutting the bullshit and giving a straight assessment about some world leaders. Frankly, after reading a few of the assessments, I can say it's the first time I've agreed with the State Dept in a while.

I honestly don't think there's much of a news story here, except of course for the intel analyst who gave over the information. That kid's in some deep shit.

I thought they had the ghey lil prick in custody for the last month or so???? He brought 'Lady GaGa' cd's to work to "listen to" suppodedly but used the discs to download info while 'working'!!! May have even hacked into some sources I thought was mentioned but not sure. He is pissed at the Army because of the way he has been "treated" for his sexual orientation so did it out of spite. Hope the rotten POS traitor has a run in with kharma!!!

Last night the Wikileak dude was shown on an interview, what an arrogant rotten bastard. He stated "he loved confrontation" and made it clear he loved pissing people off! Didn't look like he could beat his way out of a wet paper bag, only himself!

Personally, I'm glad wikilinks exists. We need exposure to illuminate the corruption we all know exists. Have you guys actually looked at what was leaked? I'm guessing not because it's leaks of corruption a the highest levels and "secrets" that everyone knew was taking pace anyway, i.e. China/Iran/Russia all working to back-door us, we already knew that.

Help me out here on my thinking -

The call has been made to wrap oneself in the flag and demand these two guy's hides. However, most of what has been leaked (that I care enough to listen to) merely shows US to be greasy bumbling idiots, that say one thing and do another, and have poor op security.

Let's review - what are some of the primary criticisms of the US by foreign nations -> I think they kinda run along the lines of what has been exposed - Oh yeah.

OK - so why is everyone so pissed at this kid and this other sad sack? B/c the kid broke ranks (OK I get that - but at some point do we not need to look at this and ask if it was for good of the order to get away from business as usual?) and the faggy lookin foreign dude - b/c 'he is embarrassing the US'. Sounds like a case for the US public to see the forest through the trees to me.

Where am I off? If shit was handled correctly - there wouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about.

One last thought b/c it makes me so cranky - additional flag wrapping: 'leaks that endanger US personnel and assets'. Sorry. That's bullshit. The leak is well known. Any blood as a result of the leak has become the responsibility of anyone in command - the additional jeopardy exists, a leader needs to know how to circumnavigate that as well - otherwise, they shouldn't lead.

Makes me wonder if the same style of leaks were exposed on the subject of NAFTA / CAFTA / Illegal Immigration if those that are so angry would call that person a hero.

We have dumbshits at the top - we should all be aware of it and shine a VERY bright light on them.

Good luck

Their are so many lameducks, nobody is going to take on Iran, (cept maybe israel). We arent going to do anything about that chinese airplane that took off from a sub. Russia is going to keep trying to ram us in the ass. Nothing is going to change, wether they leak shit or not. Some politicians are gonna have to do the diffucult thing and admit to things, ya. Do I like that our secrets get leaked NO! Is anything in the big picture gonna change, NO! Tomorrow will be the same circle jerk that last month was.

Now I hope it doesnt put any informants or anybody on the ground at risk, that is what does piss me off. If it does, I hope they got word and were able to get out of wherever they were at.

As i was watching the news tonight. The leaks are not new news.Glen Beck has covered most of the information that is supposedly being leaked. this is not new news. just our Gov trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

Well put Mo, I don't have to type my rant out now.

I do have to wonder if this arrest warrant is a conspiracy to get him in jail, Switzerland seems to be bending over to us of late.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do have to wonder if this arrest warrant is a conspiracy to get him in jail,</div></div>

I'd put money on it.

I've always been a firm believer in "Don't say anything behind ones back you don't have the balls to say straight to their face". So many people are afraid that one country will hear the shit another country talked about them, all the while claiming they were "allies". Well, you don't have to love or even like someone to work side by side with them. See what happens when you sugar coat it and tell someone what they want to hear, instead of speaking your mind?

It is hard to believe that information this "harmful" was so easy to get, even from within. I'll bet the fact that someone got this information causes more of a stink than what damage the information actually does. Anything really important is probably a bit more secure I bet.

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Help me out here on my thinking -

The call has been made to wrap oneself in the flag and demand these two guy's hides. However, most of what has been leaked (that I care enough to listen to) merely shows US to be greasy bumbling idiots, that say one thing and do another, and have poor op security.

Let's review - what are some of the primary criticisms of the US by foreign nations -> I think they kinda run along the lines of what has been exposed - Oh yeah.

OK - so why is everyone so pissed at this kid and this other sad sack? B/c the kid broke ranks (OK I get that - but at some point do we not need to look at this and ask if it was for good of the order to get away from business as usual?) and the faggy lookin foreign dude - b/c 'he is embarrassing the US'. Sounds like a case for the US public to see the forest through the trees to me.

Where am I off? If shit was handled correctly - there wouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about.

One last thought b/c it makes me so cranky - additional flag wrapping: 'leaks that endanger US personnel and assets'. Sorry. That's bullshit. The leak is well known. Any blood as a result of the leak has become the responsibility of anyone in command - the additional jeopardy exists, a leader needs to know how to circumnavigate that as well - otherwise, they shouldn't lead.

Makes me wonder if the same style of leaks were exposed on the subject of NAFTA / CAFTA / Illegal Immigration if those that are so angry would call that person a hero.

We have dumbshits at the top - we should all be aware of it and shine a VERY bright light on them.

Good luck </div></div>

Hard to find much to argue with there!!

I thought that this was a particularly well written piece.
In defense of WikiLeaks. However disclosing diplomatic documents can be both dangerous and the concept of absolute transparency of government is somewhat naive.

Nov 29th 2010, 23:27 by W.W. | IOWA CITY
WHILE fascinating in their own right, these WikiLeaks document dumps are also fascinating in the way they draw out fairly fundamental intuitions about the rights and privileges of the American state. Earlier today I attempted to draw up a taxonomy of different ideological/character types elicited by WikiLeaks, but quickly became mired in the complexity of it all. Rather than diagnose the world, I'll just diagnose myself in contrast to my colleague.

In this morning's post, my worldly co-blogger characterises the content of the tens of thousands classified diplomatic cables as mere "gossip", and maintains "that grabbing as many diplomatic cables as you can get your hands on and making them public is not a socially worthy activity". I strongly disagree.

Greg Mitchell's catalogue of reactions to the leaked cables is a trove of substantive information. For example, drawing on the documents made available by WikiLeaks, the ACLU reports that the Bush administration "pressured Germany not to prosecute CIA officers responsible for the kidnapping, extraordinary rendition and torture of German national Khaled El-Masri", a terrorism suspect dumped in Albania once the CIA determined it had nabbed a nobody. I consider kidnapping and torture serious crimes, and I think it's interesting indeed if the United States government applied pressure to foreign governments to ensure complicity in the cover-up of it agents' abuses. In any case, I don't consider this gossip.

I think we all understand that the work of even the most decent governments is made more difficult when they cannot be sure their communications will be read by those for whom they were not intended. That said, there is no reason to assume that the United States government is always up to good. The United States is nominally a democracy, but it's sadly ridiculous to think this means very much. To get at the value of WikiLeaks, I think it's important to distinguish between the government—the temporary, elected authors of national policy—and the state—the permanent bureaucratic and military apparatus superficially but not fully controlled by the reigning government. The careerists scattered about the world in America's intelligence agencies, military, and consular offices largely operate behind a veil of secrecy executing policy which is itself largely secret. American citizens mostly have no idea what they are doing, or whether what they are doing is working out well. The actually-existing structure and strategy of the American empire remains a near-total mystery to those who foot the bill and whose children fight its wars. And that is the way the elite of America's unelected permanent state, perhaps the most powerful class of people on Earth, like it.

As Scott Shane, the New York Times' national security reporter, puts it: "American taxpayers, American citizens pay for all these diplomatic operations overseas and you know, it is not a bad thing when Americans actually have a better understanding of those negotiations". Mr Shane goes on to suggest that

Perhaps if we had had more information on these secret internal deliberations of governments prior to the invasion of Iraq in 2003, we would have had a better understanding of the quality of the evidence that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

I'd say providing that information certainly would have been a socially worthy activity, even if it came as part of a more-or-less indiscriminate dump of illegally obtained documents. I'm glad to see that the quality of discussion over possible US efforts to stymie Iran's nuclear ambitions has already become more sophisticated and, well, better-informed due to the information provided by WikiLeaks.

If secrecy is necessary for national security and effective diplomacy, it is also inevitable that the prerogative of secrecy will be used to hide the misdeeds of the permanent state and its privileged agents. I suspect that there is no scheme of government oversight that will not eventually come under the indirect control of the generals, spies, and foreign-service officers it is meant to oversee. Organisations such as WikiLeaks, which are philosophically opposed to state secrecy and which operate as much as is possible outside the global nation-state system, may be the best we can hope for in the way of promoting the climate of transparency and accountability necessary for authentically liberal democracy. Some folks ask, "Who elected Julian Assange?" The answer is nobody did, which is, ironically, why WikiLeaks is able to improve the quality of our democracy. Of course, those jealously protective of the privileges of unaccountable state power will tell us that people will die if we can read their email, but so what? Different people, maybe more people, will die if we can't.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2010/11/overseeing_state_secrecy

Wikileaks announced they were about to launch a ton of documentation about one of the US' largest banks. Now they're playing with fire. A gov't has to be a little diplomatic, Goldman Sachs might just hire a hit team.

Although I agree that the government is run by morons, releasing classified war documents and reports is going way too far. Those reports are not for everyone to see, its not your business to know what we are doing on missions and the overall outcome of operations. Crap like this and all the political influence involved in the military is why we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan. If everyone minded their own business and let us do our jobs both of these wars would have been over in 6 months or less.

This is the best critique of Wiki-leaks:
Julian Assange’s anti-political politics

Nov 30th 2010, 18:28 by D.L. | PHILADELPHIA
Organisations such as WikiLeaks, which are philosophically opposed to state secrecy and which operate as much as is possible outside the global nation-state system, may be the best we can hope for in the way of promoting the climate of transparency and accountability necessary for authentically liberal democracy.

Julian AssangeI submit that this is true only if an "authentically liberal democracy" is a post-political paradise unlike any form of communal association ever seen in human history.

From its origins in the 17th century, liberal political theory has been motivated in part by the impulse to check the power of the state—for the sake of both individual freedom and the common good. That's what makes liberalism a theory of limited government. But from the beginning this impulse was itself limited in scope. None of the early modern liberals would have considered it either possible or desirable for the state to strive for complete transparency in matters of foreign policy and diplomacy. To do so would be to ask the state to cease abiding by the most elementary rules of human relations—including the rule so clearly explicated by my other colleague in a post far more critical of WikiLeaks:

It's part of the nature of human communication that one doesn't always say the same thing to every audience. There are perfectly good reasons why you don't always tell the same story to your boss as you do to your spouse. There are things Washington needs to tell Riyadh to explain what it's just told Jerusalem and things Washington needs to tell Jerusalem to explain what it's just told Riyadh, and these cables shouldn't be crossed. There's nothing wrong with this. It's inevitable. And it wouldn't make the world a better place if Washington were unable to say anything to Jerusalem without its being heard by Riyadh, any more than it would if you were unable to tell your spouse anything without its being heard by your boss.

The one line in this admirably lucid statement that I would revise is the one about how there is "nothing wrong" with this average-everyday form of duplicity. On the contrary, as a form of duplicity it is morally troubling. But sometimes securing the common good requires morally troubling actions. That's a basic fact of politics that some contemporary liberals and libertarians, like many anti-liberal leftists, will not abide. In their view, liberal checks on government—like oversight by our elected representatives—is insufficient. We need far more than that. We need to eliminate duplicity altogether.

That is what I take Mr Assange to be getting at in his predictably pretentious and self-righteous denunciation of the "authoritarian conspiracy" that runs the United States. As David Brooks argues today, Mr Assange could be considered an anarchist. He's out to tear down all existing liberal democratic institutions—and perhaps all political institutions of any kind—because they fall short of his preciously naïve, anti-political vision of moral purity.

American liberals and libertarians need to be very careful to distinguish their own laudable efforts to achieve greater institutional transparency from the efforts of this unelected fanatic to topple those same institutions. The former can justly be described as an "authentically liberal democratic" vision of reform. The latter is next of kin to nihilism.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2010/11/wikileaks_1

The pendulum on an old clock swings to its right and left extremes, yet it only counts in the middle.

Assange is one side of a balanced equation.

Anyone else find it curious how stunningly silent "B-Rock the islamic shok" has been on this matter? He seems less than concerned. Maybe he hasn't heard yet. Between all the hoops shooting, golfing and generally vacationing it could have slipped through the cracks.

Just another good reason to get all of the butt f'n little bastards out of the military now instead of welcoming their asses in with open arms. That plus START along with DREAM equals goodbye USA.

As someone mentioned previously...We have simply brought out much of this mess on our own. America has simply become stagnant and fallen in ratings in most any category it seems. Our literacy rate is falling compared to other countries, our economy is soon to be #2..behind China of course. Our "corruption index" has fallen-meaning we have become more corrupt from past years.

I personally don't agree with classified war documents being released but I strongly ecourage the release of corporate corruption- the bank they have been speaking of.

Corporate America and the relations with sleezy politicians should be exploited for the nation to see. How else do you expect to see anykind of turnaround and market sustainability when we have greedy inmoral bastards in powerful positions.

I agree Goldman is a bubble making machine and corrupt as hell but I've heard it may be Bank of America they are looking to release documents on.

Read: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/12697/64796

If you care to to see the political lobbying that Goldman is capable of.

I hate to say it but he isn't the problem. How the fuck does a PFC get his hands on all this shit and get it out? He is wrong for publishing it but if he didn't steal them then what Law's did he break? It's bullshit for sure but we shouldn't let this be a reason for people to start censoring our Rights. Just keep that in mind.

Some good news from Wikileaks for NZ -

I personally think if there are leaks that endanger informants or particularly spotlight individuals for attacks by terrorist or Government ghost agencies that aint good .The fact some politicos have shit on their faces well good fucken job as they can be the most dirty down low pricks you'll ever find and they make fun off your amendments rights whenever they can get away with it .As far as Assange being a rapist -very doubtful but interesting to see Governments pulling private company's strings like pup-petering for their own ends .Your 1st amendment for the freedom of speech is very important and worth protecting even if it pisses some off what a US citizen did and what an Aussi told everyone .
US, New Zealand secretly resume intelligence ties: cable

(AFP) – 7 hours ago

WELLINGTON — The United States and New Zealand ended a near 25-year break in intelligence collaboration last year but kept the news secret, according to a leaked cable.

The cable from the US embassy in Wellington was included in a package of secret documents released by website Wikileaks and printed in the Sunday Star-Times.

Washington imposed restrictions on the supply of intelligence to Wellington in the mid-1980s in response to New Zealand's nuclear-free policy.

But according to a cable sent from the US embassy to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in January this year collaboration was "fully restored" in August 2009.

Clinton was also warned the news "should not be acknowledged in public".

Other leaked cables showed an increase in New Zealand co-operation with US intelligence agencies and military in recent years but again "emphasized that it is committed to avoiding publicity."

According to the cables, US and New Zealand officials doubted there was public support for the closer ties and preferred to keep them secret, the report said.

Of political personalities, current Prime Minister John Key is described as having a "strongly personal pro-American outlook" while former leader Helen Clark was seen as a "very controlling manager".

One leaked cable shows former Australian foreign minister Alexander Downer thought New Zealand was a nation of "bleeding hearts".

Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved. More »
Related articles

* US, N.Zealand secretly resume intelligence ties: cable
AFP - 1 hour ago
* Hillary Clinton and John Key - Source: NZPA
TVNZ - 3 hours ago
* WikiLeaks' Kiwi leaks
Sunday Star Times - 15 hours ago
* More coverage (1) »

Add News to your iGoogle Homepage Add News to your Google Homepage
AFP

Ya know Mr Assange could benefit from a visit from a Delta team. Or at least the US could benefit from a Delta Team visiting Mr Assange. A shame it has not happened .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know Mr Assange could benefit from a visit from a Delta team. Or at least the US could benefit from a Delta Team visiting Mr Assange. A shame it has not happened . </div></div>

Sharpshooter should Mr Assange be included in the principle's of the 1st amendment or is this only for people that suit your politics?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know Mr Assange could benefit from a visit from a Delta team. Or at least the US could benefit from a Delta Team visiting Mr Assange. A shame it has not happened . </div></div>

Sharpshooter should Mr Assange be included in the principle's of the 1st amendment or is this only for people that suit your politics? </div></div>

He is not a US Citizen, therefore the rights of the Citizens of this country do not apply to him, and he is waging warfare against the US. Of course you would not know that, because I am betting you think everyone in the world has the same Constitutional rights you do. He is behaving in the capacity of a belligerent with efforts that are designed to adversely impact our operations in the war on terror, additionally he is not acting on the behalf of an organized government of a recognized nation therefore he could be considered a spy or terrorist. He is no different than OBL IMO and deserves the same treatment. The funny part is I do not even like our current administration but I do not want any of our troops getting killed because of this arrogant Australian asshole.

Edit to add I see your not even a US Citizen so your thoughts are of little consequence to me, especially concerning the Constitution of and how it applies to aliens.

Like I said Sharpshooter -if it doesn't suit your politics your belief in the first amendment goes out the door like a cheap whore .
Maybe you should really take that first amendment to heart for you and others, including aliens because it has universal importance to a free society -brilliantly scribed by your forefathers who understood the possible evils of your own Government .

What exactly are the points that have offended you so much that Mr Assange has done ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya know Mr Assange could benefit from a visit from a Delta team. Or at least the US could benefit from a Delta Team visiting Mr Assange. A shame it has not happened . </div></div>

Sharpshooter should Mr Assange be included in the principle's of the 1st amendment or is this only for people that suit your politics? </div></div>

1st amendment is not a blanket protection that is in place to allow espionage. Not to mention, this buttfucker isn't even a U.S. citizen, nor is he even in the U.S., so he doesn't even have the right to try an abuse / misconstrue our constitutional rights.

After Sept 11th, government agencies were severely criticized by Congress for failing to share information between each other. It was decided to put all of that information in one place, one central system so that every agency and the military could have access to it. That made it easy for someone like this PFC to access it if they had top secret clearance. Law of Unintended Consequences at work; making it easier to share this info also made it easier to do what happened here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said Sharpshooter -if it doesn't suit your politics your belief in the first amendment goes out the door like a cheap whore .
Maybe you should really take that first amendment to heart for you and others, including aliens because it has universal importance to a free society -brilliantly scribed by your forefathers who understood the possible evils of your own Government .

What exactly are the points that have offended you so much that Mr Assange has done ? </div></div>

is this satire pakeha???

Would freedom of speech allow Assange to announce we were coming after OBL the day before the raid, if we were to obtain a definite location and it was leaked to him?

What if he was leaked the D-Day info 2 days early, would it have been OK to go public? The strong nationalism of the time would have put him on the end of a rope, and the entire nation would have cheered. That the difference in a strong nation, and this thing we prop up with weak politically correct leaders of today.

As for rights, the constitution provides them to Citizens of the US, which he, and all the illegal’s are not. They are actually combatants of our country. Assange attacks the Governments ability to do buisness while the cross border attack,weakens our society, morally as well as economically.

For me, Assange and Private Data Thief should be publically hung in Cowboy Stadium and tickets sold to pay on the national Debt. A Lotto could held anomg all Service members for the right to pull the lever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like I said Sharpshooter -if it doesn't suit your politics your belief in the first amendment goes out the door like a cheap whore .

What exactly are the points that have offended you so much that Mr Assange has done ? </div></div>

Your ignorance abounds. I can tell you quite factually you know nothing about the Constitution or the Founders. Additionally I will be perfectly frank with you assuming that you have the right to speak freely as you do now from your miniature island. That freedom does not grant you the protection and immunity to commit acts and say words that can have my fellow country men killed. No more so than my right to say what I want extends to endangering your national security and the lives of your citizenry.

It is amazing that you can be so obtuse as to even assume that the right to speak freely is an unabridged right to do and say anything you see fit at any time regardless of the consequences and how it impacts millions of people.

Just as I thought Sharpshooter, a mouth with no brain who will just follow the line to the hate train .You still haven't said what it was that you found so offensive that Assange has done ? better start reading huh.

"Your ignorance abounds. I can tell you quite factually you know nothing about the Constitution or the Founders"How do you know what I know about the USA ?

THATS RIGHT SHARPSHOOTER YOU DONT !A Little MORE IGNORANCE FROM YOU

Now you mentioned my "Miniature Island"as though size matters -we all know its how you use it - and having the right to say and express in the press or what ever forum I choose to without immunity -we can and do but do not have a first amendment to do so like the USA -=

"It is amazing that you can be so obtuse as to even assume that the right to speak freely is an unabridged right to do and say anything you see fit at any time regardless of the consequences and how it impacts millions of people."

Well SHARPSHOOTER that's the first amendment right isn't it , dont you believe in it or as I originally said only when it suits you,members of your own Senate think so !

I see Ron Paul is saying in your senate the American people should have the right to know these secrets -maybe Delta force can visit him too

Che, why is it difficult for you to understand that the 1st amendment applies to citizens of United States, not the world. If someone from outside puts out information that can jepordize the US, it's espionage. If it's someone from inside the US, it's treason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just as I thought Sharpshooter, a mouth with no brain who will just follow the line to the hate train .You still haven't said what it was that you found so offensive that Assange has done ? better start reading huh.

"Your ignorance abounds. I can tell you quite factually you know nothing about the Constitution or the Founders"How do you know what I know about the USA ?

THATS RIGHT SHARPSHOOTER YOU DONT !A Little MORE IGNORANCE FROM YOU

Now you mentioned my "Miniature Island"as though size matters -we all know its how you use it - and having the right to say and express in the press or what ever forum I choose to without immunity -we can and do but do not have a first amendment to do so like the USA -=

"It is amazing that you can be so obtuse as to even assume that the right to speak freely is an unabridged right to do and say anything you see fit at any time regardless of the consequences and how it impacts millions of people."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well SHARPSHOOTER that's the first amendment right isn't it , dont you believe in it or as I originally said only when it suits you,members of your own Senate think so !</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I see Ron Paul is saying in your senate the American people should have the right to know these secrets -maybe Delta force can visit him too</span>
</div></div>

Idiot this just said volumes about what you do not know about our government and laws. Your limited knowledge is shining through about the US.

Ron Paul is not a Senator so before you talk anymore and make your self look more the idiot why don't you spend a few months learning about this country's history,laws and government. Then get back to me on it. I have forgotten more about the Constitution than you will you know.

Congressman Ron Paul , did I say senator.
Istill haven't heard a decent reason for anything you think sharpshooter- not one. Maybe you been in the shed to long and don't really have a clue

Let's not let this turn into a personal slagging match . State your case sharpshooter if you have one and explain how the 1 st ammendment fits into this case

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's not let this turn into a personal slagging match . State your case sharpshooter if you have one and explain how the 1 st ammendment fits into this case </div></div>

You are the one trying to interject that a US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT that ONLY APPLIES to US CITIZENS applies to an Alien not on US Soil! A FOREIGN NATIONAL who is not on US soil and has been acting in the capacity of a belligerent engaged in espionage, and information warfare against the US can be captured and killed, or indefinitely detained by the military, and tried by a US Military Tribunal as such he would not be afforded a US Citizen's protections.

I can not say it any differently! You can not presume to apply a US CONSTITUTIONAL Amendment that specifically applies to US CITIZENS on a Foreign National that is in such a capacity, the only time he would be afforded Constitutional protections, were if he was in THIS COUNTRY and he was being tried in a US CIVILIAN COURT. YOUR ARGUMENT has no Merit.

Therefore I rightly called you an idiot which you are for your serious fundamental lack of knowledge when it comes to this subject. Not only are you ignorant of the laws in the US you persist in thinking the 1st AMENDMENT of the US CONSTITUTION is a universal right that applies to everyone world wide. I can only guess your a socialist idiot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's not let this turn into a personal slagging match . State your case sharpshooter if you have one and explain how the 1 st ammendment fits into this case </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You are the one trying to interject that a US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT that ONLY APPLIES to US CITIZENS applies to an Alien not on US Soil! A FOREIGN NATIONAL who is not on US soil and has been acting in the capacity of a belligerent engaged in espionage, and information warfare against the US can be captured and killed, or indefinitely detained by the military, and tried by a US Military Tribunal as such he would not be afforded a US Citizen's protections. </span>

Firstly , the US will probably try to extradite this guy and try him for who knows what? in a US court not a military court , Assange is not a combatant just a person who likes freedom of speech .He Broke no law in his country of residence so who are you to put your politics on him .You dont even appear to believe in the right of freedom of speech and expression

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can not say it any differently! You can not presume to apply a US CONSTITUTIONAL Amendment that specifically applies to US CITIZENS on a Foreign National that is in such a capacity, the only time he would be afforded Constitutional protections, were if he was in THIS COUNTRY and he was being tried in a US CIVILIAN COURT. YOUR ARGUMENT has no Merit.
</span>

Yet you think your law system has the right to induldge itself on a forign national from Australia and potentually try him in a court of law he does not recognize ??

<span style="color: #FF0000">Therefore I rightly called you an idiot which you are for your serious fundamental lack of knowledge when it comes to this subject. Not only are you ignorant of the laws in the US you persist in thinking the 1st AMENDMENT of the US CONSTITUTION is a universal right that applies to everyone world wide. I can only guess your a socialist idiot. </span>

</div></div>

You keep blating on about how these rights dont apply to forigners but it only really matters if Assange is extradited and then US law will apply othere wise I dont think he gives a flying toss what the US thinks as your laws dont apply to him.As far as calling me a socialist you must be really back into a corner and have a sweat on here -really a lossing argument calling someone that dont you think .My politics is a bit of the best of each belief to that might help make humans live togeather better -flexibility not fundamentalism like yourself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's not let this turn into a personal slagging match . State your case sharpshooter if you have one and explain how the 1 st ammendment fits into this case </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You are the one trying to interject that a US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT that ONLY APPLIES to US CITIZENS applies to an Alien not on US Soil! A FOREIGN NATIONAL who is not on US soil and has been acting in the capacity of a belligerent engaged in espionage, and information warfare against the US can be captured and killed, or indefinitely detained by the military, and tried by a US Military Tribunal as such he would not be afforded a US Citizen's protections. </span>

Firstly , the US will probably try to extradite this guy and try him for who knows what? in a US court not a military court , Assange is not a combatant just a person who likes freedom of speech .He Broke no law in his country of residence so who are you to put your politics on him .You dont even appear to believe in the right of freedom of speech and expression

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can not say it any differently! You can not presume to apply a US CONSTITUTIONAL Amendment that specifically applies to US CITIZENS on a Foreign National that is in such a capacity, the only time he would be afforded Constitutional protections, were if he was in THIS COUNTRY and he was being tried in a US CIVILIAN COURT. YOUR ARGUMENT has no Merit.
</span>

Yet you think your law system has the right to induldge itself on a forign national from Australia and potentually try him in a court of law he does not recognize ??

<span style="color: #FF0000">Therefore I rightly called you an idiot which you are for your serious fundamental lack of knowledge when it comes to this subject. Not only are you ignorant of the laws in the US you persist in thinking the 1st AMENDMENT of the US CONSTITUTION is a universal right that applies to everyone world wide. I can only guess your a socialist idiot. </span>

</div></div>

You keep blating on about how these rights dont apply to forigners but it only really matters if Assange is extradited and then US law will apply othere wise I dont think he gives a flying toss what the US thinks as your laws dont apply to him.As far as calling me a socialist you must be really back into a corner and have a sweat on here -really a lossing argument calling someone that dont you think .My politics is a bit of the best of each belief to that might help make humans live togeather better -flexibility not fundamentalism like yourself </div></div>

You do not have me cornered your just ignorant and too stupid to admit it. The only thing that has saved him is that we have an ineffectual president right now with no interest on having him captured or killed. Were it another presidency one of those things would occur, God I miss Reagan. I pretty much pegged you were a commie your thought patterns point to it. But fortunately you can be a problem for your own country and not ours. I could care less about the rest of the world BTW I do not believe in the one world bs or multi culti . Those are a philosophy of nothing that lead to nothing but destruction for those that embrace them. Now go kick rocks.

It is unfortunate that a douchebag decided to leak sensitive information to the world for no other reason than "the people have the right to know". What the fuck good does it do? Honestly?? Maybe, just maybe we will learn to encrypt shit better, or quit documenting every time somebody goes and takes a piss, or steals an inkpen from the office for fucks sake. Is that really necessary? All this shit is about hurt feelings and people's egos. Like I said before in this thread, don't say anything behind a person's back you don't have the sack to say right to their face. All of this have been avoided ultimately.

Also, if the guys that are to blame for this end up hanging at high noon.....fuck em. They knew what the risks were before they did it, and obviously decided it was worth said risk to get the information "out there". Of all the shit going on right now to worry about, now this.

<span style="color: #FF0000">You do not have me cornered your just ignorant and too stupid to admit it. The only thing that has saved him is that we have an ineffectual president right now with no interest on having him captured or killed. Were it another presidency one of those things would occur, God I miss Reagan. I pretty much pegged you were a commie your thought patterns point to it. But fortunately you can be a problem for your own country and not ours. I could care less about the rest of the world BTW I do not believe in the one world bs or multi culti . Those are a philosophy of nothing that lead to nothing but destruction for those that embrace them. Now go kick rocks. [/quote]</span>

Presidential assassinations is ok by you of people like Assange who believes in the right to freedom of speech ! First you say I am socialist and then a communist, and to boot you couldn’t care less about the rest of the world, funny that as I have always been a Republican voter.
You don’t think races should mix, I guess out there in the bean field it be a strange place?
You are not painting a very nice picture of your world and your politics Mr. Sharpshooter .I suggest maybe a few holidays abroad to experience the world of diverse culture would be just what your therapist would recommend.

If it aint locked down and it gets taken thats your governments fault -lesson learnt ,or will it be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">You do not have me cornered your just ignorant and too stupid to admit it. The only thing that has saved him is that we have an ineffectual president right now with no interest on having him captured or killed. Were it another presidency one of those things would occur, God I miss Reagan. I pretty much pegged you were a commie your thought patterns point to it. But fortunately you can be a problem for your own country and not ours. I could care less about the rest of the world BTW I do not believe in the one world bs or multi culti . Those are a philosophy of nothing that lead to nothing but destruction for those that embrace them. Now go kick rocks. </div></div></span>

Presidential assassinations is ok by you of people like Assange who believes in the right to freedom of speech ! First you say I am socialist and then a communist, and to boot you couldn’t care less about the rest of the world, funny that as I have always been a Republican voter.
You don’t think races should mix, I guess out there in the bean field it be a strange place?
You are not painting a very nice picture of your world and your politics Mr. Sharpshooter .I suggest maybe a few holidays abroad to experience the world of diverse culture would be just what your therapist would recommend.

If it aint locked down and it gets taken thats your governments fault -lesson learnt ,or will it be?

[/quote]

I love how you call me a racist when you have no clue where I come from. Yes I believe in National Sovereignty. Im done with you at this point since you your so insane you can not even seem to grasp basic concepts of rights, laws and national defense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let's not let this turn into a personal slagging match . State your case sharpshooter if you have one and explain how the 1 st ammendment fits into this case </div></div>

The overwhelming majority of people here have no idea what the first amendment is for or what the words even mean.

Keep it up. It's amazing to me that foreigners know the value of free expression, and yet some Americans to fought and bled for it, don't. It's sad.

Free speech isn't an American invention, it isn't only for Americans, and it was put there by our founders because it is fundamental to the continued existence of a free society.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Im done with you at this point since you your so insane you can not even seem to grasp basic concepts of rights, laws and national defense. </div></div>

Well that's a productive use of language. It illustrates your poor grammar and the <span style="font-style: italic">ad hominem </span>fallacy at the same time.

I bet your parents are proud.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">You do not have me cornered your just ignorant and too stupid to admit it. The only thing that has saved him is that we have an ineffectual president right now with no interest on having him captured or killed. Were it another presidency one of those things would occur, God I miss Reagan. I pretty much pegged you were a commie your thought patterns point to it. But fortunately you can be a problem for your own country and not ours. I could care less about the rest of the world BTW I do not believe in the one world bs or multi culti . Those are a philosophy of nothing that lead to nothing but destruction for those that embrace them. Now go kick rocks. </div></div></span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">[color:#FF0000]"I love how you call me a racist when you have no clue where I come from. " </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I could care less about the rest of the world BTW I do not believe in the one world bs or multi culti"</span>"
[/color]
Above are all your words Sharpshooter not mine

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yes I believe in National Sovereignty. Im done with you at this point since you your so insane you can not even seem to grasp basic concepts of rights, laws and national defense. [/quote]</span>

I dont believe you even know what Assange posted on Wikileaks that an "American soldier" copied and sent to Assange .
Sharpshooter I dont want to abuse you cause your probably a nice bloke that just eats the average corn fed Government propaganda bullshit that they would always like you to chew on day in and day out. You dont have to be a communist to not agree with your goverment Sharpshooter or elections next year will see Obama Bin laden out and Putin in .