• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wilcox Raid-Xe

broskibrobro

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2018
Was browsing listings for the Raid-X (MIL/LE version) and stumbled upon a listing for a soon-to-be released civilian model dubbed the Raid-Xe. Has anyone had any hands on experience with one? How neutered is it relative to the MIL version?

Just realized the link in the original post doesn't contain the useful blurb. From the Raid-X product page:

The Wilcox RAID X is being redesigned and will be known as the RAID Xe. The RAID Xe will have the same performance as the RAID X and will be available with red and green visible lasers in tan and black bodies. The Xe will also be available in an eye safe version for civilian use. Both Xe models will be available in the summer of 2021

Whats the guess on a price point? Mawlish pricing?

The raid-x costs more than the mawl so I wouldn't hold my breath to expect it to be around the same price.

Yeah I've been told the Xe is the next interation and not just a civ supplement. So it will come in both HP and LP (civ) variants.