• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wilcox Raid-Xe

lazarevrus1

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2022
USA
Hi, I'm sorry, maybe I'm off topic, I'm a 3D artist, I'm creating a model of the Wilcox Raid-Xe laser sight, if there are users of this device, could you take a picture of it from different angles, there are just very few photos of the Xe version from different angles on the Internet , I am mainly interested in the sides and bottom with picatinny rail attachment, I would be very grateful to you.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 5(26).png
    5(26).png
    4 MB · Views: 69
Suck my dick capitalist bitch)
By the way, I'm Russian, look right now you're fucking up, I'll come and eat your whole family)))

Russian? Shit, that’s not any better than China.

Still getting your commie ass handed to you buy by a bunch of civilians in Ukraine.

You’re probably trying to counterfeit the raid before you get drafted into Putins personal army

Suck my dick capitalist bitch)
By the way, I'm Russian, look right now you're fucking up, I'll come and eat your whole family)))
Threats are not allowed, especially towards someone's family. Take some time to cool off. Say 3 days...

If it happens again, you're gone. Permanently.