• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Will the Tide roll over the Bulldogs?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Ought to be a good game. I'm going with Bama just because...Bama.

Tough to beat a team twice in the same season.
    I hope the Tide rolls, but I am being realistic that it will be difficult.

I really didn’t want to play GA again……not only because of the difficulty of beating a team twice, but also because I know that the majority of the country has no desire to see us play one another again.

I’d rather the Tide not lose, but if they do, I would be happy to see GA take it home. I have a soft spot for Kirby. Heck of a coach.

Should be a good game regardless.

Roll Tide.

Heard Urban Meyer might be looking for a job as a water boy or something.

I Never did like the Tide... don't know anything about Georgia...

I'll likely go look for coyote in the great outdoors whenever the big foosball game is.

thumb_bama-fans-be-like-rowwmwwtde-grand-motherfcking-52899914.png

Dawgs are a three point favorite.
    I don't care either way. SEC is without a doubt the best conference.

ALL? Doubtful and I’m willing to bet that it’s more than likely a small minority.
    Name a major college coach that isn't a liberal simp bending to all things woke to recruit and pander to what is 75%+ of these teams. Even more to the lib social justice warriors that makeup much of the student bodies and nearly all of the faculties of these major colleges. You cannot go along with the affirmative acceptance policies, critical race blandering and social justice crap and not be liberal or an excellent liar sell out for profit. I would submit anyone you can come up with is the small minority. I throw up a little in my mouth every time I hear my local major college coaches speak....Roy Williams, Mack Brown, Coach K....sickening.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Doctorwho1138
    I'm just watching for the covid/vaccine commecials.

I'd like to see uga win, although many of their fans are pure douches :)

Reactions: BAMAboy18
    Man, Alabama fell apart in the 4th quarter. I mean, the wheels flew off the bus and the tide got rolled.

Reactions: Maggot
    Good for Kirby! Unfortunately Bama tried to play with 1 arm tied behind their backs, playing without Metchie, and when Williams went out with the same injury it was 2 arms. Too many dropped passes without them, can't win like that...
    Keeps my, ever elusive, 3-peat dream just out of reach, every other year won't get them there. I still believe RT18, and counting...

Reactions: Jethro3898
    Name a major college coach that isn't a liberal simp bending to all things woke to recruit and pander to what is 75%+ of these teams. Even more to the lib social justice warriors that makeup much of the student bodies and nearly all of the faculties of these major colleges. You cannot go along with the affirmative acceptance policies, critical race blandering and social justice crap and not be liberal or an excellent liar sell out for profit. I would submit anyone you can come up with is the small minority. I throw up a little in my mouth every time I hear my local major college coaches speak....Roy Williams, Mack Brown, Coach K....sickening.
    Unfortunately true, politics are a necessary evil in these matters. I doubt NIL isn't going to help level things out, but just the opposite. Best way to corrupt anything is to make it about money.

Good for Kirby! Unfortunately Bama tried to play with 1 arm tied behind their backs, playing without Metchie, and when Williams went out with the same injury it was 2 arms. Too many dropped passes without them, can't win like that...
    Keeps my, ever elusive, 3-peat dream just out of reach, every other year won't get them there. I still believe RT18, and counting...
    Like they don't have 7 other 4-5 star WRs to throw in the game lol.

Congratulations to the GA nation.
    You guys killed it all season long, and I am happy for y'all.

I texted several of my GA buddies this morning to tell them congratulations......just don't let it happen again at our expense! ha ha ha ha.

I'm happy for Kirby. GA had always been so close (even when Richt was the HC), but had it taken from them for some reason or the other.
    Kirby and the team deserves the win and I'm happy the SEC keeps raking in the hardware.

We'll take #2 this year.....ha ha ha.....not that bad, all things considered.

Roll Tide

42 long years.... 8 of which i wasn't even alive for. my Dawgs came out on Top! proud fan!

Reactions: Jethro3898
    Like they don't have 7 other 4-5 star WRs to throw in the game lol.
    Those 2 happen to be the current standouts in the rotation. Had GA not won with those conditions, I'd have no respect for them. Hell Cincinnati could have won that game. Alabama isn't going away anytime soon! Only a fool believes you can win them all. My little fantasy is to see the 1st 3-peat, every other year don't get there...

• Haha
    Reactions: SniperBro
    GA D gave up 6 points/game and they were the CLEAR #1 all year. Got embarrassed in the SEC game and woke up and hammered BAMA and you don't respect them because a WR got hurt? You act like Bama IS Cincinnati or something and that's the ONLY reason they won. Comical.

GA D gave up 6 points/game and they were the CLEAR #1 all year. Got embarrassed in the SEC game and woke up and hammered BAMA and you don't respect them because a WR got hurt? You act like Bama IS Cincinnati or something and that's the ONLY reason they won. Comical.
    Typical Alabama fan….they really are insufferable.

You would be saying the same if it had went the other way

Signed: Gator Fan.

You would be saying the same if it had went the other way

Signed: Gator Fan.
    I would have said I didn't respect Alabama, a dominant team that's in the championship every year? Doesn't even make sense. Don't like them, but respect them. I'm not even that much of a UGA fan either. Just weird that someone doesn't respect the obvious best team in the country, that hammered their team, because one of their players got hurt lol.

I thought it was two players...and that was my point, not about respect. The replacements were/aren't at the same level. Did it cost AL the game. Who knows? Didn't help them.
    and they were the CLEAR #1 all year.

Can't recall a year I didn't hear that. The "any given Saturday" rule can cost the best team a game. In a sport with limited competition, anyone in the top five could defeat any other top five on any day...and lose to them the next week. In another thread someone mentioned a team (out west, I believe) that was obviously number one as they were undefeated. Maybe they would have beaten GA and AL. IMO basketball and baseball (I despise both) champions are much closer to a true "number one."

I thought it was two players...and that was my point, not about respect. The replacements were/aren't at the same level. Did it cost AL the game. Who knows? Didn't help them.

Can't recall a year I didn't hear that. The "any given Saturday" rule can cost the best team a game. In a sport with limited competition, anyone in the top five could defeat any other top five on any day...and lose to them the next week. In another thread someone mentioned a team (out west, I believe) that was obviously number one as they were undefeated. Maybe they would have beaten GA and AL. IMO basketball and baseball (I despise both) champions are much closer to a true "number one."
    The 2nd player got hurt in the SEC championship game and they still won big, so he obviously didn't matter. Isn't that how this works?

It’s obvious to anyone who has eyes that the two best teams played each other last night. And GA was the best team in the country week in and week out throughout the season only to get trampled in the SEC title game. Alabama yes lost two key players but two players don’t make a team. The best teams overcome those obstacles. Didn’t Alabama beat Ga in 2017 with a freshman QB that came off the bench? And the receiver that caught the winning TD in overtime, wasn’t he a freshman? I am admittedly not a big sports fan and only follow Ga because I spent 4 years of my life at that school busting my ass. So it’s cool that we won a NT but I wouldn’t lose sleep if they didn’t . All of my in laws including my wife are big Alabama fans (even though she went to Texas—go figure), and I have to hear just about every single day about how great Alabama is. All I ever hear are excuses when they lose, but never do they say the better team won. That’s how Alabama fans are

Last edited:
    Reactions: SniperBro
    It’s obvious to anyone who has eyes that the two best teams played each other last night. And GA was the best team in the country week in and week out throughout the season only to get trampled in the SEC title game. Alabama yes lost two key players but two players don’t make a team. The best teams overcome those obstacles. Didn’t Alabama beat Ga in 2017 with a freshman QB that came off the bench? And the receiver that caught the winning TD in overtime, wasn’t he a freshman? I am admittedly not a big sports fan and only follow Ga because I spent 4 years of my life at that school busting my ass. So it’s cool that we won a NT but I wouldn’t lose sleep if I did. All of my in laws including my wife are big Alabama fans (even though she went to Texas—go figure), and I have to hear just about every single day about how great Alabama is. All I ever hear are excuses when they lose, but never do they say the better team won. That’s how Alabama fans are
    Thats not entirely true, about Alabama fans. Of course being a Virginian, and graduate, I m a fan of the Virginia Cavalier's, the best team in the county. ;) We've just had some bad years...A LOT OF THEM. :ROFLMAO: When theyre down, my go to team is Alabama, gotta love'em, but I can say, the better team won last night.

Thats not entirely true, about Alabama fans. Of course being a Virginian, and graduate, I m a fan of the Virginia Cavalier's, the best team in the county. ;) We've just had some bad years...A LOT OF THEM. :ROFLMAO: When theyre down, my go to team is Alabama, gotta love'em, but I can say, the better team won last night.
    Unfortunately, it’s true about the ones I know. And they those are the only fans that act that way IMO. Virginia is a beautiful state. Love driving through it every time I go to DC to visit family. And yeah I think the best team won last night :). Lol

Unfortunately, it’s true about the ones I know. And they those are the only fans that act that way IMO. Virginia is a beautiful state. Love driving through it every time I go to DC to visit family. And yeah I think the best team won last night :). Lol
    If youre ever coming up through Charlottesville, give a shout. First brew's on me.

Haters gotta hate...
    Just say'n without our 2 best WR there were 22 missed passes, did that make the difference? Who knows, but it didn't help.
    Alabama which probably has more 4&5 star recruits on its team than any other school in the country lost because of couple players out is your reason they lost? Bullshit! Did you watch the whole game? Watch the last 2 Bama drives, the play calling sucked. All of a sudden they kept trying to throw it deep and win the game with one play. They got away from what had been working for them. In other words; Saban choked or panicked however you want to put it.

Alabama which probably has more 4&5 star recruits on its team than any other school in the country lost because of couple players out is your reason they lost? Bullshit! Did you watch the whole game? Watch the last 2 Bama drives, the play calling sucked. All of a sudden they kept trying to throw it deep and win the game with one play. They got away from what had been working for them. In other words; Saban choked or panicked however you want to put it.
    Unfortunately, I did not get to watch it. I don't have neither internet or TV service at my home. Frustrating listening to it, as that's someone else's, 2nd hand perspective. Honestly it didn't sound like either team was running away with it. Like I previously said, props to GA for pulling it out, no excuse not to have.