• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Will Trumpster go to prison?

The last thing the Demwits want is to give Trump an unfettered stage where he HAS to tell his version of the truth. Imagine the tales he will tell. His lawyers will allow his testimony to continue (possibly off topic) and I'm sure it will be his version of occurrences. He will elaborate about things and people until the prosecutor will be afraid to ask any more questions.

Talk about exposing the truth!

Haven't you seen what judges are doing now? They make up a technicality to deny your right to a defense. This happened to Alex Jones in his trial. Judge went to a default guilty judgement and the jury was only there to determine damages. Judge then forbid Alex from mentioning all kinds of things in trial.

Bannon was also in a similar situation. The judge forbid mentioning everything Bannon wanted to use as a defense.

Reactions: TurboTrout
How about "we" (like-minded conservatives/modern patriots/2A supporters/people who are tired of the corruption in government) start organizing, acting out like the left does? Become active locally, loudly protesting against these corrupt officials, DEMANDING accountability and transparency in all levels of government. Demanding that corruption be exposed, demanding from those people in authority at federal/state/county/local levels that they obey and enforce the laws. When was the last time the majority right got organized and made it's collective will known? Isn't it time to get together and start throwing our political weight around? I'm not talking about violence, burning cars & buildings like the left does, I'm talking about making our voices heard & holding elected people to accountability.

"ASGH" is not an appropriate response, in my opinion, and is said by people who have no hope, or are weak-willed.

"SSDD" is how we put it in the military. "Nuthin gonna change..." Not with that attitude.

Buncha glowies gonna show up. You'll be put on somebody's shit list. They'll shoot yer dog!

It's OBVIOUS to most of us that top politicians are openly doing shady shit. They've got arrogant and are rubbing it in our face. This sort of thing pisses me off, and I'm looking for a course of action (locally, first I think) that will put corrupt officials on notice that they can't CONTINUE to get away with this crap.

A perfect example recently was where the FL governor fired some asshat lefty prosecutor who openly picked & chose which laws he was gonna obey. That shit don't fly... Perfect example of a real leader flushing a real turd. I hope DeSantis flushes that guy twice, three times! Hang one, scare a thousand.

I want the FEAR OF GOD put in these people!

Flame away!

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
my gut instinct is to say no, but the more i think of it, the optics of trump in cuffs might be too much for them to resist...
even if there is little hope of getting any kind of conviction to stick.
I agree they want the optics to sell the narrative. Dictators, tyrants and bullies rarely back down unless they get very aggressive push back or punched in the face. I see the dems going full bore & pull out all the stops to bring him down anyway they can including jail.

Trump I believe will fight but the rest of RINO DC? Not so much. Trump alone may not be enough to stop the dem freight train.

Lol. You had better buckle up, because food prices and everything else on the index continue to skyrocket, and Putin is about to hike energy prices on Europe 60%. $3.50 gas is going to seem like a bargain. Add The Inflation Exacerbation Act (Green New Deal), and we are in for the economic tsunami that Jaimie Diamon is warning everybody about, and everybody seems to be ignoring.

And how long will it take for those increases to be realized in the economy. Democrats just have to ride out the next two years. If those issues come to fruition under a republican president....guess who gets the blame.

They don't have much to go on right now which is why they are focusing on Jan 6th, Trump and women's rights.

And how long will it take for those increases to be realized in the economy. Democrats just have to ride out the next two years. If those issues come to fruition under a republican president....guess who gets the blame.

They don't have much to go on right now which is why they are focusing on Jan 6th, Trump and women's rights.

Even the leftists I know ain’t happy with biden, to say the least

However, “he’s still better than Trump”

Now they can never remotely back that up, but it’s still common to hear, all the leftists I know would most like vote for DeSantis over biden, but would for sure vote biden over Trump

I like Trump and voted for him twice, however wanting him to run is wanting another win for the lefties