• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Wind Wands

ballisticdaddy

Deplorable
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Colorado
I made a few of these for shooting local matches and now offering them for sale to members of this forum. These are made from carbon shafts using stainless steel ball bearing swivel, 1/4-20 threads and with the included thumb wheel they weigh 1 ounce. Would ask $20.00 per wand plus $10.00 shipping for up to 6 wands, I have a few already finished with more in the works. Also offering a 3-D printed binocular adapter so you now have the option of mounting the wind wand directly to a tac table or directly to the binoculars via the adapter, the adapters cost $10.00 and if buying with a wand they ship at no additional cost. Please PM with any questions and try not to post in this thread.....thanks!

IMG_3393.jpg IMG_3379.jpg IMG_3478.jpg

Reactions: tangobravo765
Bought one. these work great. Drilled and tapped a 1/4-20 thread and screwed it on my tripod plate. When I fold up my tripod I unscrewed it and screwed it in from the bottom outa the way.

Reactions: ballisticdaddy
Will you bring one if you come to cheyenne this weekend?