• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wipe out bore cleaner

I use Wipe-out and Patch-out (same thing different delivery methods) and let them soak for a bit. Following this which I believe loosens carbon, I follow up with ThorroClean using patches over nylon brushes. Spotless…

Attachments

• 11BE11D2-761F-4D5F-B764-E4FD0443DEB1.jpeg
    11BE11D2-761F-4D5F-B764-E4FD0443DEB1.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Huskydriver
I use Wipe-out and Patch-out (same thing different delivery methods) and let them soak for a bit. Following this which I believe loosens carbon, I follow up with ThorroClean using patches over nylon brushes. Spotless…
Thorroclean, that's the new liquid abrasive from bullet central right? How you like it?

Thorroclean, that's the new liquid abrasive from bullet central right? How you like it?
That’s the stuff, I believe that it is Iosso in a little lighter viscosity liquid. It comes with a “flush” for cleaning out the cleaner.
I use Iosso blue nylon brushes, a little more money, but worth it, they last longer. I use ThorroClean with just the brush and also with a wrapped patch. All my barrels look like the photo. Clean after a two day match ~ 150 rounds. IMO the best cleaner I’ve found.

That’s the stuff, I believe that it is Iosso in a little lighter viscosity liquid. It comes with a “flush” for cleaning out the cleaner.
I use Iosso blue nylon brushes, a little more money, but worth it, they last longer. I use ThorroClean with just the brush and also with a wrapped patch. All my barrels look like the photo. Clean after a two day match ~ 150 rounds. IMO the best cleaner I’ve found.
Getting some, thanks! Iosso without the mess, all about it!