• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wish we lived in older times.

Junior's 12 Valve

Private
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2011
The Great State of Texas
Am I the only one? Am I the only one who thinks that most of the people of America, and the way we're living sucks.
I don't know if I'm too old or I'm living in a Louis L'Amour book but I'm getting tired of people.
I think that the morals and ethics of the people in this country are screwed over. People always trying to get something for nothing, and not knowing a hard day of work to get what you want.
I believe it's crazy that we can let all the murderers rightly accused and every other heinous crimes shout not wait in jail for 15 years, before we stick em and give them a humane death. Is there really something wrong with just not needing those people in our society period?
Parents don't know how to raise their kids right these days. No more kids I have seen that are so rude, disrespectful, outlandish, moronic, have no common sense, and deserve a right square punch in the noggin.
Nobody has respect for their elders, any presence of authority, good judgement, or sense of pride.
I think we can also get rid of these so called gangs and outfits of misfits also.

I guess I'm just tired of bullshit.

/rant over society as a whole. Back to my piece of heaven.

Re: Wish we lived in older times.

ME TO. we are getting to old and yes too many great quotes from Lamour mean nothing today. Sad but true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's Louis L'Amour, is he on Call of Duty? </div></div>

Go stand in the corner with your nose against the wall until I tell you to stop...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's Louis L'Amour, is he on Call of Duty? </div></div>

Go stand in the corner with your nose against the wall until I tell you to stop...</div></div>

HA HA HA HA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AREAONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ME TO. we are getting to old and yes too many great quotes from Lamour mean nothing today. Sad but true.</div></div>

I have said the same thing many a time. I wish I could've grown up in the day and age that my grandparents did. No, times weren't easy but they were sure as hell more simple and people looked out for the fellow man.

It was a time when a man's word was his bond and there wasn't a need for lawyers because a handshake was all it took. People back then had a strong sense of pride for their country and the military and burning an American flag wasn't even thought of.

I truly believe the generation in which my grandparents grew up really was <span style="font-style: italic">"the greatest generation"</span>.

It is a tragedy that so much for which the men and women have fought, sacrificed, and died for through the years is fading fast and all that is left are memories of what used to be as the 'Occupy' movement and corrupt politicians destroy what they can while trampling the constitution beneath their feet.

Ya, I'd love to live in old times where the King/Church would have your head for speaking out against the establishment. Starving to death in a mud hut, but hey at least kids respected their parents. You know what, I'd love to get up at dawn and scratch a living out of the dirt for 18 hours. People in the day had morals, they called each other maam and sir when they raped and pilaged. Oh and you know what else would be great? Dying at 23 from the flu. The past sucked!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's Louis L'Amour, is he on Call of Duty? </div></div>

Go stand in the corner with your nose against the wall until I tell you to stop...</div></div>

HA HA HA HA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AREAONE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ME TO. we are getting to old and yes too many great quotes from Lamour mean nothing today. Sad but true.</div></div>

I have said the same thing many a time. I wish I could've grown up in the day and age that my grandparents did. No, times weren't easy but they were sure as hell more simple and people looked out for the fellow man.

It was a time when a man's word was his bond and there wasn't a need for lawyers because a handshake was all it took. People back then had a strong sense of pride for their country and the military and burning an American flag wasn't even thought of.

I truly believe the generation in which my grandparents grew up really was <span style="font-style: italic">"the greatest generation"</span>.

It is a tragedy that so much for which the men and women have fought, sacrificed, and died for through the years is fading fast and all that is left are memories of what used to be as the 'Occupy' movement and corrupt politicians destroy what they can while trampling the constitution beneath their feet. </div></div>

Read John Steinbeck's <span style="text-decoration: underline">The Grapes of Wrath </span>. Might change your opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who's Louis L'Amour, is he on Call of Duty? </div></div>

HA HA HA HA!

It is a tragedy that so much for which the men and women have fought, sacrificed, and died for through the years is fading fast and all that is left are memories of what used to be as the 'Occupy' movement and corrupt politicians destroy what they can while trampling the constitution beneath their feet. </div></div>

Read John Steinbeck's <span style="text-decoration: underline">The Grapes of Wrath </span>. Might change your opinion. </div></div>

I've read the book and seen the movie and no, it doesn't change my opinion. Times were hard, no doubt.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p53kJX64ieQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p53kJX64ieQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>