• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

With all that's is going on in

The real question here, is who, or what, is behind this? And why?

Yes, one could take it all the way back to the apple n the garden, but short of that ask yourself, where and when did this trouble begin.

The answer is simple and clear for those who are willing to see, not just look. What I see is two timelines, thousands of years apart, but interlinked.

Reactions: Green Hood
And it looks like Iran is stepping up irs game. Shooting missiles into Pakiland, Iraq/Kurdistan? Me thinks they're about to piss off the wrong peoples.

Pakistan condemns deadly Iranian missile strike on its ...​

1705525024691.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/01/17 › middleeast › iran-...

5 hours ago — Pakistan has strongly condemned an Iranian airstrike inside its borders that killed two children, calling it an “unprovoked violation of its ...

Missing: spreading ‎| Show results with: spreading

The real question here, is who, or what, is behind this? And why?

Iran backs various antagonists in the region, and in turn Russia and China back Iran. Seems rather simple.

Iran backs various antagonists in the region, and in turn Russia and China back Iran. Seems rather simple.
I wasnt really talking about Iran specifically, rather what is the source of the deeper conflict, which is really fueling the immediate one. Ask yourself, what is at the root of the mid east problem. A hint: Why do the Palestinians/Hamas, and their backers hate the Israeli's so much? Answer that and you'll be a lot closer to understanding. You've always got to get to the root of a problem. You can pull weeds forever until you ge the root they just come back.

So where's the root.

Answer carefully or I'll post Rootboy Slim's video.

Well a long time ago there was this guy named Abraham and he had 2 sons......

Seems there is a bit of a disagreement on an inheritance and what not...

Your 1st comment is dead on accurate in my view.

The hatred for each other goes back thousands of years. It's not going to end well for anyone. Looks like the Fuze has been lit.

Reactions: Maggot
Well a long time ago there was this guy named Abraham and he had 2 sons......

Seems there is a bit of a disagreement on an inheritance and what not...

Your 1st comment is dead on accurate in my view.
You nailed it.

then thousands or years later, that group comes and kicks the other group out of the land they have been living on. I'd be pissed to.

Imagine, your family has lived on a piece of land for thousands of years, then someone with a lot of money and power comes and kicks you out claiming this was promised to us by God. I'd be unrelentingly pissed and do all I could to sabotage them.

WHO IS Army Jerry?!
76725.jpg

Reactions: Steel+Killer