• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Without warning- TMB

This was on their website today. Is this what all the wait is for?

I reached out a third time to ask for a refund. If the design has changed that much from the original pre-order, I want nothing to do with it.
I wonder what it is...The one I just received was labeled Gen 2.5 and it looks nothing like this one. It is different from the very first unit I bought which was the Gen 2

I've emailed again asking for a refund,.we'll see if there is continued radio silence. I also contacted my credit card company to ask about my options.

Last edited:
This looks like it may have been an accident. Everything on his social shows he is still hiding the brake for a release next Friday

Reactions: Nik H
Looks like each port is machined separately like a baffle and then welded. The lines separating each port give a discoloration which has given me that assumption

looks like a brass tuner weight. Makes sense, can make it smaller since brass is heavier. I'll wait to see what he states the new capes of this design is.
Brass is 8% heavier than steel. Not a game changer their. And that's the heaviest brass alloy vs the lightest steel alloy.
I would suspect it's brass for other reasons. Easy of machining possibley or the harmonic attributes of brass.

I’m pretty happy to see the MK edition evolve. It’s been over a year so if it can be a better product that initially designed , why not.

Look to have inherited some silencer manufacturing technologies.

Reactions: rydah and jthor
I’m pretty happy to see the MK edition evolve. It’s been over a year so if it can be a better product that initially designed , why not.

Look to have inherited some silencer manufacturing technologies.
Yeah there was a post on IG or somewhere he talked about utilizing tech for suppressor manufacturing. Which makes me wonder who he has building these for him. I'm not a doctor, but I don't thing those welding CNC machines are cheap.

Definitely better design for people who run the 1.25" straight barrel. Looking forward to the release. Wondering how much will it be?
I have no guess on cost honestly. I assume the MK Version will be titanium nitride as previously intended and versions past this that will be sold, not MK version will be 4 ports with the same option of electro polish and DLC finish.

I have no guess on cost honestly. I assume the MK Version will be titanium nitride as previously intended and versions past this that will be sold, not MK version will be 4 ports with the same option of electro polish and DLC finish.
I’d be down for an Inconel brake without any special finish. Just the bare weld heat discolouration

Could be the one he ran at an aussie PRS match over a year ago, was the little river (eagle park shooting complex) in 2022 in victoria, au.
Was just screw together baffle cups, welded, post machined to put the side vents in it.

I might be able to track down a close up photo of it.

Reactions: Raufoss
IMG_20240210_112242_027.jpg

October 22 finale prs au at little river. Took a still from my gopro footage.
Looking at the previous posted image, ill speculate its the same brake, minus ripping off the cortina front end weight thing.

So in development how long now ?

Reactions: jthor
View attachment 8345501

October 22 finale prs au at little river. Took a still from my gopro footage.
Looking at the previous posted image, ill speculate its the same brake, minus ripping off the cortina front end weight thing.

So in development how long now ?
Interesting find

From his socials

Attachments

• IMG_4376.jpeg
    IMG_4376.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4377.jpeg
    IMG_4377.jpeg
    550.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    564.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    645.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    725.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4382.jpeg
    IMG_4382.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4383.jpeg
    IMG_4383.jpeg
    426.7 KB · Views: 57

7 weeks until folks who preordered MK Editions get their brakes per his comment.

The real meat and potatoes video we were alluded to gets posted tonight on YT. Not much data wise with the current one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik H
Love it...

7 weeks is great.
At least we’re at the tail end of this and things are in production now.

Hopefully original MK buyers have first dibs and get their brakes first. It would put a slightly bad taste in my mouth if we got ours after.

Last edited:
At least we’re at the tail end of this and things are in production now.

Hopefully original MK buyers have first dibs and get their brakes first. It would put a slightly bad taste in my mouth if we got ours after.

After his social post and explanation, I emailed him back and said I didn't need a refund and I'd give the brake a fair shake. I feel bad for the guy. I wish he could have been more up front about the issues he was having but understand why he couldn't be.

I'm looking forward to giving the brake a go.

After his social post and explanation, I emailed him back and said I didn't need a refund and I'd give the brake a fair shake. I feel bad for the guy. I wish he could have been more up front about the issues he was having but understand why he couldn't be.

That’s awesome you’re gonna give it a shot. I agree.

Reactions: Covertnoob5

That’s a good thing what you did. He’s a great lad and it’s hard to be a business owner. You’ll be happy I’m sure.