• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WNBA player jailed in Russia is in serious trouble

BDCF0AEF-42DA-40F3-A7C0-065A6406C4B0.png

I think we should all take a knee in solidarity , do Russian women in prison shave the clam or does it look like a sniper in his ghillie suit .......
I wonder if she has a tat down there that reads
"Plastic only"........being a greenie and all.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
There’s a bit more to all this. WNBA players go to china for their season and the Russia for that season. They make basically all their money in those two stops. Agreements are in place at both locations that is essentially a don’t ask don’t tell that allows them to go without needing to follow the letter of the law there. They have exemptions for being gay as well as bringing pot. Pretty much because the folks in china and Russia are making millions off of them. Sounds like Russia really wanted to hold an American as a bargaining chip while the war is going on. Note that they didn’t charge a lower level player, but basically the best Womens player there is. Which is why they charged her not with possession, but trafficking for having a vape pen. She was arrested almost 4 weeks ago well before the war started.

Reactions: Maggot
Gay black quasi famous and likes her weed has her nose pierced and dreads female. Might as well shot off a fucking flare gun when she went through customs.

One of these things isn’t like the others.
Wonder if she re-enacted this scene and it went bad:

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
How about because she is an American. There was a time when that mint something. I bet you would want other Americans to accept you for being an American.
I bet dollars to doughnuts she claims to be "African American" hates the "American" part and would throw America under the bus quicker than flies on dog shit. Fuck all these pro athlete's this is what they voted for hope they are enjoying it.

Oh, and yea there was a time when being an "American" meant something that was when you just called yourself an "American"

I came in here to say you boys should be ashamed! This great american hero, who is a treasure, is caught up in something that is not her fault! We demand that Putin realize its her culture and he should take sensitivity training to combat his racist, bigoted ways.

1. IT looks like a dude
2. Basketball ISN'T a sport, especially women's /drag queens basketball
3. Let Putin keep that creature, nobody cares or wants it back here

Reactions: Bender
There’s a bit more to all this. WNBA players go to china for their season and the Russia for that season. They make basically all their money in those two stops. Agreements are in place at both locations that is essentially a don’t ask don’t tell that allows them to go without needing to follow the letter of the law there. They have exemptions for being gay as well as bringing pot. Pretty much because the folks in china and Russia are making millions off of them. Sounds like Russia really wanted to hold an American as a bargaining chip while the war is going on. Note that they didn’t charge a lower level player, but basically the best Womens player there is. Which is why they charged her not with possession, but trafficking for having a vape pen. She was arrested almost 4 weeks ago well before the war started.

And yet, we still don't care.

Won't care.

Never will.

I came in here to say you boys should be ashamed! This great american hero, who is a treasure, is caught up in something that is not her fault! We demand that Putin realize its her culture and he should take sensitivity training to combat his racist, bigoted ways.
Please be sarcasm

Reactions: Jgunner
How about because she is an American. There was a time when that mint something. I bet you would want other Americans to accept you for being an American.

What about Americans flying to SE Asia to rape children? What does that mean? Or when Americans close down factories in the US to move them to China so they can rape consumers? Fact is when an American goes abroad he/she represents America. And when they act poorly harsh consequences follow because most of the world doesn’t tolerate criminality.

Try bringing a bag of drugs with you going to Malaysia or Indonesia and let us know how nice they are to you...
Oh and if you think your embassy will help you out... HA!

Try bringing a bag of drugs with you going to Malaysia or Indonesia and let us know how nice they are to you...
Oh and if you think your embassy will help you out... HA!
I was TAD to Malaysia back in the late eighties, while I was there, they strung up some dumbass Aussie they caught with dope.
Malaysia and Singapore have VERY low recidivism rates.

I was TAD to Malaysia back in the late eighties, while I was there, they strung up some dumbass Aussie they caught with dope.
Malaysia and Singapore have VERY low recidivism rates.

Also very low individual liberty rates.

Their are hundreds of Americans in foreign jails, many of them unjustly. I'm supposed to give a fuck about some cunt who works in Russia and decided to ignore their laws? Maybe she watched too many movies and figured we'd send the Marines to rescue her ass.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I'll tell you this and it's a Fact that they don't deny.

When those same athletes go to China, they stand to attention when the Chinese anthem is played and look at the flag with respect...

If you confront the owners about it and why are they doing that when mass genocide and concentration camps are going on, you get the same weak answer, we want the money.

So the next time one of these "woke" hypocrites goes on about their "courage" tell them to shut the hell up unless they have the courage to do that in China.

But of course our "news" is addicted to Chinese money, so nope.

Griner sentenced to 9 years.

Just goes to show, you can't assume Portland/San Fran rules apply throughout the globe, and your status as a, "muh black, female, lesbo, C-list celebrity," carries any weight in other countries. Also, the, "...it was an accident, I have no idea how that contraband got into my luggage," will never work. Lesson learned? I suppose we'll have to wait a decade and if she makes it back, we'll find out then.

Dumb bitch. Follow foreign laws when traveling; it's not difficult for most people that aren't massively stupid.

Guess black lives dont matter in Russia?

How about this.....the US removes support for Ukraine, Ukraine fights its own war with its own money, Russia sanctions get removed, and I get cheaper gas for my truck.

If something happens with a felon in this process....meh...