• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Wolf Precision - 2013 LR Shooting School dates, SD

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
Wolf Precision's Long Range Shooting School is proud to announce our 2013 dates in Pierre, SD ! Updated 07/04/13

August 16, 17 and 18 of 2013 - 4 slots available

Class size is limited to 10. Classes will be held at The Varmint Hunters Headquarters in Pierre, SD . This is a 3 day precision shooting class and is for folks with basic to advanced shooting skill levels. Class room in the morning, lunch is provided each day and range time in the afternoon. If you do not have a rifle ready we have several rental rifles available for you to use at the school that feature the new Bat Tactical Action all set up and ready to go with ammo included. For details on class subjects, registration forms and equipment lists visit my website @ www.WolfPrecision.net or call (814) 262-7994.

Held at the Varmint Hunters Associations Headquarters in Pierre, SD. We are proud to announce that we will be holding two class there in 2013. The unique aspect of this class will be the South Dakota winds. Yes, the range is 600 yards, but the winds are legendary. If you want to know what separates the pack in long range shooting, it is the ability to read the wind!

LEO and Military discount is 10%

IMG_8293-1.jpg

IMG_9023.jpg

Thanks,
JamieD

All Hogs Go to Heaven

Last edited:
Re: Wolf Precision - 2013 LR Shooting School dates, SD

The august dates work out for me this year(finally!)

I am there

Tag

Hi Aaron,
Yes, there are 8 slots available. Give a call here at the shop if you have any questions regarding the class. If you would like to sign up just print the shooting school page of off the website, cut out the registration form and mail it in. I will email you a reciept and invoice upon recieving it.

Thanks,

JamieD

All Hogs Go to Heaven