• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wolf Precision's Practical Tactical - Somerset, PA

JamieD

Wolf Precision, Inc.
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Johnstown,pa
www.wolfprecision.net
The Practical Tactical Shooters' Challenge and Alumni Match!

<span style="font-weight: bold">October 14th of 2012 - 5 slots left!</span>
October 14th is our Practical Tactical Shooters Challenge and Alumni match. Optional train up is the Saturday before the match. You may sign up for just the match on Sunday without taking the Saturday train up. However, you must have taken a previous course through our school, be an actively competing competitor or have taken another qualified course to attend. Understanding Minutes, Mils and having good dope for your rifle is a must. Please call if you have any questions regarding qualifying. Train up and Match both start at 8:30 am

The match will have multiple firing positions, stages, and scenarios to test your skills in both precision and long range shooting. The match is designed to test your overall abilities as a shooter and the use of your equipment. Targets to just over 1000 yards! Located by Shanksville, PA in Somerset County.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Details:</span>

Round Count: 100 rounds for each day.

Some targets may be out to 1000 yards (depending on crops).

Multiple stages from different firing positions so bi-pod, shooting sticks and sling might come in handy (things you would take on your average hunting trip).

There will be a milling portion; we will have spotting scopes with reticles if you do not have one.

We will be moving to a couple locations so a backpack for your gear might help (nothing real strenuous).

Their will be a hold over only stage, so be familiar with your reticle.

Some stages will be timed.

Bring food, water, rain gear, and sunscreen, if needed.

Bring eye and ear protection.

If your rifle feeds magazines (not required for the match) you might want to bring an extra one.

Laser rangefinders are allowed.

No rifles out until after safety briefing.

No side arms or pistols (there are no stages for these at the match).

No Full Metal Jacket Ammo.

Cost for the match with Saturday train up is $150.00. Cost for the match only is $75.00. Please send check and indicate match only or with train-up. Match is limited to 15 so sign up today!

Mail To: Wolf Precision 220 Alois Street Johnstown, PA 15904

Name__________________________________________________________________

Addres________________________________________________________________

Phone number_________________________________________________________

Class Date ______________________________Email_________________________

More Details @ http://www.wolfprecision.net/70301.html
Or feel free to call 814-262-7994

Thanks,
JamieD

All Hogs Go to Heaven

Re: Wolf Precision's Practical Tactical - Somerset, PA

Jamie, glad to see this is going off. For anyone that doesn't know Jamie, sign up and you will definitly learn something new. He's a great teacher and I'm sure the train-up (and match) will be worthwhile to everyone who attends. Are you shooting Reade Range fall match, maybe I'll see you there, if not, I'll see you in Johnstown in October.
Mike

I might be able to make the match.

Jamie is good people and one hell of a long range shooter. Definitely interested to see what he comes up with.

--Fargo007

Make checks to Wolf Precision please. Slots are down to about 10 to date.

HI Freddy, hope to see you there if you can make it. Hope to make it back up your way by the end of the year.

JamieD

You had to make this on my wedding date. FML

Jamie is good people, And builds great rifles +1
miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jamie is good people, And builds great rifles +1
miker </div></div>

Very true. Used one of his rifles two weeks ago at a charity team match and took first place, letting two guys who never fired a precision rifle before use my rifle Jamie built.

Would love to go to the match Jamie, but I gotta get the '57 Chevy back on the road first. It's consuming all my $$$ and time at the moment. Even missed Miker's Reade matches.
frown.gif

Steve L.

It's going to be an open range day with some training on some of the positions and types of shooting we will be doing in the match.

JamieD

Thanks to Jamie for putting on a great match. Couldn't ask for a better day. Here are a few pics of the fields.

1014120829c.jpg

1014120829b.jpg

1014120829.jpg

1014120829a.jpg

Thanks everyone for coming and we could not have asked for nicer weather. It was a pleasure and I really enjoyed the time on the range with everyone. Great shooting!

Congatulations to:

1rst place - Scott Victor
2nd place - Sean Mays
3rd place - Mike Skiba

IMG_9043_zpsb6f8abb0.jpg

IMG_9045_zpsc77c27a5.jpg

IMG_9047_zps6c717ee8.jpg

IMG_9039_zps5036ae68.jpg

IMG_9041_zps6e408562.jpg

JamieD

Jamie Dodson
Wolf Precision
Bat Tactical Actions
All Hogs Go to Heaven

Congratulations Scott, looks like you guys had a great time.

Steve B.

Thanks. It was a great time. Was a good course of fire and the wind made it an even bigger challenge.

Hope you didn't blow your wad for the month Scott. Can you get back to back wins?? Congrats on the win see you in a couple of days.

Thanks! This was my first ever win. I would just like to make it in the top 10 next weekend.

A big THANKS to Jamie D. for a great weekend of shooting. From shivering into the train-up on Saturday morning to a beautiful day of shooting challenging stages with even more challenging wind on Sunday, A great time was had by all. Your willingness to share knowledge with all is inspiring.
Mike