• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Woman" of the Year?

If they’re doing trannies for “woman of the year” you’d figure they’d at least pick one that looked a fuckin woman.

I personally want them to continue to look as ridiculous as possible because they are in fact clowns who act like clowns.

Reactions: Maggot
I’m mixed.

I sit here all day and read about “dindu Nuffin”
“He was on his way to college” and all kinds of blatantly racist shit.

I just laugh it off.

The reality is this is the bear pit and you guys are racist AF.

If you can’t handle me calling Bruce Jenner and now this white man a cuck….well it’s not my fault the truth hurts.

The only ones upset about my message of mixed races are the actual racist.

I’m preaching inclusion and mixed blood.

Hmmmmmmm
So we should only be 50% offended?

People misuse the term racist. Is making fun of racism racist? Is it really racist to make a sarcastic insensitive comment about a situation that highlights the new political correctness that goes out of the way to not paint the obvious criminal as a bad guy because of his skin color. What's really racist?

What's more racist the fact a record 10,000 black folks were murdered last year and nobody cared, no BLM protests, no headline news coverage. Or when election year comes they will cherry pick a police shooting in Democrat city where they perpetuate urban decay and violence on police resulting in more violent interactions, by design.

Or the white Boyz on SH poking fun at the fact theyre doing so?

And while you're playing in the snow, I'm playing in the mud. Fact. 😉

I that what your dad did to your mom:ROFLMAO:.......wait you probably have no idea who your dad is....😜

when-youre-only-a-little-racist-goonie-berlin-krakow-lwow-28860191.png

Lol.

White Men are the new women of color.

Meanwhile men of color keep dumping loads of cum in your actual women. 😂🤣😂

As a non white male I can’t help but sit back and 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 at your MaStEr RaCe!

To think you once ruled the world. Now your team has to pretend to have periods.

This is the Tiger Woods effect. Only way a white man can compete is to tuck his weenie and act like a bitch.

Let me know when you get pissed off enough to do something about it. Biden keeps sending reinforcements through the boarder. 😂🤣😂

You guys really need a team huddle but it would prob end in a circle jerk.

He's not wrong.

Hopefully Asians can keep things running OK because the limpdick Euros and us fatass Americans aren't the same team that conquered most of the world (English) or went to the Moon in the 1960s (USA).

Or wait for the Africans to build Wakanda for real. Hey it could happen given enough time.

Putin needs to hit that fucking button already so we can start over.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
On the subject of trannies, I'll always defer to Pastor Anderson's words of wisdom:

That 'pastor' if thats what you want to call it, is as bad as the tranny's he hates. I seem to remember someone saying "Get the fucking pole out of your own eye before you pick at splinters in others." Or something like that.

Holy fuck balls!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣

Got to work today…..thought I had lost my phone but turns out my buddies found it in the parking lot. It must have fallen.

Co worker handed me my phone and said “good luck playing on the internet today”

I thought the worst part was a cracked screen protector. No biggie, $10 fix.

Umm…..okay.

First off, I’m not black, but that shouldn’t really matter I guess. anyone who knows me would question yesterday’s posts…thanks @vinniedelpino for having my back.

So far I’ve discovered:
-I’ve been banned from several sites
-made a few questionable Amazon purchases
-I’m a black guy or half black guy still under review
-oh and I’m racist but I thought my new blackness was immune idk
-confessed my man love to my boss 😂🤣
-flirted w the ugly girl from work 😍
-I have a tinder account now, and I have an attraction to fatties, I guess just more to love
-all my contacts are named “mommy”
-my ringtone is a copy siren
-I joined 8billion mailing lists

But somehow I’m not banned from the hide….yet.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Fuck. W friends like these

Open to all ideas of revenge maybe I should start a revenge thread?

*edit, and I got banned 2x according to my line under my name. High achievement 🤦🏻

Last edited:
*see post 66 prior to ban please*

Lol.

White Men are the new women of color.

Meanwhile men of color keep dumping loads of cum in your actual women. 😂🤣😂

As a non white male I can’t help but sit back and 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 at your MaStEr RaCe!

To think you once ruled the world. Now your team has to pretend to have periods.

This is the Tiger Woods effect. Only way a white man can compete is to tuck his weenie and act like a bitch.

Let me know when you get pissed off enough to do something about it. Biden keeps sending reinforcements through the boarder. 😂🤣😂

You guys really need a team huddle but it would prob end in a circle jerk.
iu

Holy fuck balls!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣

Got to work today…..thought I had lost my phone but turns out my buddies found it in the parking lot. It must have fallen.

Umm…..okay.

First off, I’m not black, but that shouldn’t really matter I guess. anyone who knows me would question yesterday’s posts…thanks @vinniedelpino for having my back.

So far I’ve discovered:
-I have a tinder account now, and I have an attraction to fatties, I guess just more to love

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

*edit, and I got banned 2x according to my line under my name. High achievement 🤦🏻
I am thinking your buddies are Jim, Jack, Morgan, and José and they got the best of you and knew your password to your phone.

In all seriousness, Times is as mysogynistic as it gets. That’s twice now that they’ve named male surgical hermaphrodites as “Woman” of the year. Combine that with what’s happening in womens sports and its apparent the woke agenda is to replace actual women with hacked up dudes in all facets of life. Pathetic and disgusting.

I am thinking your buddies are Jim, Jack, Morgan, and José and they got the best of you and knew your password to your phone.
Nah. This was Trainor, Delafunte, and Diaz.

Never felt the need to use a phone password. Trust my lady.

Holy fuck balls!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂🤣

Umm…..okay.

So far I’ve discovered:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Frank is a pretty tolerant guy. When I first came her I was banned so much I declared myself "President of the Sniper's Hide Banned for a Year Club" yep, got a year's vacation...I dont know how I avoided permanent, but Im still here, and as Im told, the Hide's most hated member.LOL

Frank is a pretty tolerant guy. When I first came her I was banned so much I declared myself "President of the Sniper's Hide Banned for a Year Club" yep, got a year's vacation...I dont know how I avoided permanent, but Im still here, and as Im told, the Hide's most hated member.LOL
Lol.

I thought I was riding under the radar.

I guess not.

PS. Fuck this phone lock bullshit. I literally have to put in a passcode every mother fucking time now.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Only in America can a obese man with a mental disorder, not only have a government job as a health expert, but be a woman of the year. I am afraid we’re screwed

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots and BCP