• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wondering If the Money Ain't Gonna Talk on This One

Excepting the part about government intervention, he is correct in his statement. Its logical that there are more lunatics out there and they feed on the press. All a ban on 'assault weapons' will do is create a black market for them.

Alluding to past mass killings, Mr. Hoffman argued in his email that future gun massacres were inevitable without government intervention: “If we go from Orlando to Las Vegas, and now Parkland, you just have to know that there are others around the country just dreaming about staging another mass murder.”

They use money to publicize the agenda that gets them votes. If the money is attached to an agenda that would cost them votes it is good for shit, and not one will want it.

I just wonder if anyone this guy is really a Republican donor on the scale the media represents, probably not.

They use money to publicize the agenda that gets them votes. If the money is attached to an agenda that would cost them votes it is good for shit, and not one will want it.

I just wonder if anyone this guy is really a Republican donor on the scale the media represents, probably not.

My first reaction was "Who?"

Does he think this is going to earn him a gold star? Maybe it will.

Hope this cuck gets prostate cancer.....

Who the fuck are you to issue an "ultimatum"...?

Someone should tell this pole smoker an ultimatum has already been issued.....its called the fucking 2nd Ammendment.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Hope this cuck gets prostate cancer.....

Who the fuck are you to issue an "ultimatum"...?

Someone should tell this pole smoker an ultimatum has already been issued.....its called the fucking 2nd Ammendment.

Thats mean, Mike.

Owning politicians is so........rewarding.

1518997693913.png

Time is ripe for a Tea Party Resurgence, need to purge the republicans from the current skeleton of a movement now though. That is the only movement that I seen scare the SWAMP before Trump won. If trump wants to go down in history as a president that saves the republic he needs to renounce his party membership and go rogue.

Oh, a W-donor. Swamp-promoting faggot who wants to keep himself relevant.

Here's some news, asswipe. Go donate to Hillary.

F*&$ing RINOs.

Sirhr

Love him or hate him he speaks the truth here.

Former president Jimmy Carter said Tuesday on the nationally syndicated radio show the Thom Hartmann Program that the United States is now an “oligarchy” in which “unlimited political bribery” has created “a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors.” Both Democrats and Republicans, Carter said, “look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to themselves.”

Carter was responding to a question from Hartmann about recent Supreme Court decisions on campaign financing like Citizens United.

Transcript:

HARTMANN: Our Supreme Court has now said, “unlimited money in politics.” It seems like a violation of principles of democracy. … Your thoughts on that?
CARTER: It violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors and U.S. senators and congress members. So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over. … The incumbents, Democrats and Republicans, look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to themselves. Somebody’s who’s already in Congress has a lot more to sell to an avid contributor than somebody who’s just a challenger.​
I’ve added Carter’s statement to this list of politicians acknowledging that money controls politics. Please let me know if you have other good.