• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Working Oheler 35p chronograph needs some screen parts

sticknstring

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2020
I've replaced my Oheler 35p with a Labradar system and it's time to send this on to someone who will use it. It worked the last time I used it but the battery door is missing, I just used a peiecd of tape instead. It also needs one of the sky screen plastic uprights and the orange plastic tops, the rest of the screens are good. The electronics are good. I'll take $50 plus shipping. I can text photos if you want them.

David,

I have a buddy looking to sell one for a good price. Same situation, he got a Labradar and his Oehler is sitting around.
I've got one already that's doing the very same thing. This one was so cheap, I thought I'd buy it for spare parts for my 35P just in case. The Labradar has made almost every range trip a chronograph session. I love the thing. But the Oehler 35P is still number one backup. It kicks the hell out of any other skyscreen chronograph for reliability.

/David

Reactions: xXlojackXx