• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Worst Movie you ever saw

Re: Worst Movie you ever saw

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHT39qNWNTE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHT39qNWNTE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon. Saw it on Netflix instant play. The only thing it was missing was random hardcore sex scenes as the acting was just that <span style="text-decoration: line-through">good</span> bad.

The second Jurasic Park Movie. I was rooting for the dinosaurs half way thru.

Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened? </div></div>
true but borats worse cuz who wants to see those naked a holes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened?</div></div>

Yeah, those Nazis were so good at Photoshop running on their slide rules...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: petrochempros.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: petrochempros.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Avatar... Pocahontas with aliens, meh </div></div>

Even better

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/aliens_avatar </div></div>

ha! good stuff!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Braveheart
We were soldiers
Patriot
Independance Day
Mission to Mars

coming behind is Post man & Water World

</div></div>

fixed </div></div>

lol c'mon man you hate on Avatar for it's cheesyness and predictability and then post some of the most cheesy predictable movies ever made
wink.gif

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy those movies, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The first thing I thought when leaving the theatre after Avatar was that it reminded me so much of Braveheart in it's predictability and scope.

If we're making a top 5 "Last of the Mohicans" the directors cut belongs above all of those
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the first Bad Lieutanant. </div></div>

Come on that movie was great!
The worst movie I have ever seen was skyline please dont make the mistake I made and attempt to watch it.

The Expendables
Mr. Saturday Night (or anything with Billy Crystal)

but hey, I liked The Other Guys so go figure

The American - expected a decent shoot em up and got idiocracy. A Mini 14 as a sniper rifle - really?

The worst movie in the history of images is
nqxt0o.jpg

And any recent re-make or comic book to movie filth .Also the cgi star wars films .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The Marine" w/ John Cena.
...my god </div></div>

+1

Damn, some of you guys have odd taste in bad movies...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JTZshooters</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The worst movie in the history of images is
nqxt0o.jpg

And any recent re-make or comic book to movie filth .Also the cgi star wars films . </div></div>

Belay that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: petrochempros.com</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

lol c'mon man you hate on Avatar for it's cheesyness and predictability and then post some of the most cheesy predictable movies ever made
wink.gif

</div></div>

I like predictable, I wouldnt say cheesy though, well except for ID4... Predictable to me means no retarded overly thought out twists, and the director isnt trying to get "deep and artsy" so its almost impossible to understand the plot, lol. </div></div>

I guess I always just consider the easy emotional draws to be cheesy, which all of those movies have. It's like that book by Tom Clancy "Without Remorse". Sure it's a fun book to read, but it's just so cheesy the way he tries to get you into it with cheap revenge.

All these stories have a similar makeup in that regard.

That revenge movie where the guys daughter gets turned into a rape toy in Paris was right up there.

Pretty stupid, but fun to watch.

Watched a movie called "Valhalla Rising" and it was just DUMB. It made no sense and was so random it made my head hurt. It was about Vikings that get lost in a mist, end up in America and Native Americans end up killing them?

WTF!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watched a movie called "Valhalla Rising" and it was just DUMB. It made no sense and was so random it made my head hurt. It was about Vikings that get lost in a mist, end up in America and Native Americans end up killing them?

WTF!?! </div></div>

i concur, shouldve been valhalla sleeping. would have been much improved if there had been dialogue. i mean like ANY dialogue.

13th Warrior starring Antonio Banderas...90 minutes of my life I'd like refunded.

no country for old man and every feature film made by the scifi channel

The most stupid movie that I have seen recently was definitely Skyline! I say recently because my wife thinks she's one of those forward thinkers.... and watching stupid movies goes along with that Haha.

The Fountain with Hugh Jackman.
It bounced between him being a conquistador in the middle ages, a brain surgeon in the present, and some transcendental guy floating in a bubble. Hands down the weirdest movie I've ever seen.

I forgot what it was called, it was so horrible I blocked it from my memory.
.....SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened?</div></div>
I don't know if this was sarcasm on your part or just plain ???
.......SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened?</div></div>
.......SmokeRolls </div></div>

pure joking, gotta love those rosie odonell conspiracy freakshows!

I would have said "the American" was one of the worst, but then I rented "Valhalla Rising" and that beat it hands down. I'd rather watch the american again than have to pay for Valhalla rising.

reall really slow and I was able to skip entier chapters and not miss any ploy cues, then the ending was even worse. just a pointless movie.

I can sum up the entire plot of the 2 hour movie like this, and not miss anything.

Slave guy is fighter for pay, he escapes with the help of a kid then goes on a boat voyage that goes wrong and they end up dieing far away from home.

Thats actually playing it up a bit too. I might have over explained it.

"Chicago" hands down!!! I got back from a deployment and it was ALL the rage, my wife bought it (she never saw it either), and we watched all of 10 minutes before vowing to <span style="font-weight: bold">NEVER</span> see it again. The movie buy and sell joint didn't even want to take it from us for FREE!!! Dude at the counter showed me a big stack of previously owned copies and said, "Just throw it away..."

my favorite movie would have to be "Conspiracy Freakshow" starring Rosie O'Donnell... back when she was smoking hot.... just thinking about that fat tub of lard sex kitten has gotten me all worked up....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened?</div></div>
.......SmokeRolls </div></div>

pure joking, gotta love those rosie odonell conspiracy freakshows! </div></div>

Bruno, Idiocracy, and Meet the Spartans .

If you were pleased or mentally stimulated with any of these movies in any way I am shocked your functional enough to wipe your own ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fisky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starship Troopers

Absolutely horrible!!!! </div></div>

What???

The shower scene made up for the rest of the poor acting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gshack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Land of the Lost (the one with Will Ferrell)</div></div>

Only if you don't remember the original series (me) or checked some out on the Tube (me also and was even more horrified how bad it was)
smile.gif

MIne would have 2 be "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" laughed my butt off in the beginning but the rest was stupid took 3 times to watch it for what the hell.

The worst movie I saw this year was "vampires suck", so bad even for a spoof.

worst movie: They Live with "Rod Piper"
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum" is the only good line in the movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ajb008</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bruno, Idiocracy, and Meet the Spartans .

If you were pleased or mentally stimulated with any of these movies in any way I am shocked your functional enough to wipe your own ass.
</div></div>

LOL, my homemade avatar is President Camacho lighting up the House of Representin'. I think Idiocracy is similar to The Big Lebowski, either you love it or hate it. It does make you think about Jerry Springer's guests procreating though.

My worst? Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. How can you screw up a movie with this title, hot women, a nice chopper, Steyr AUGs and a .454 Casull?