• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Worst Movie you ever saw

Re: Worst Movie you ever saw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KeithR41</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Open range with Kevin Cosrtner. Only movie I'be ever walked out of the theatre while watching it.

41 </div></div>

I had to re-read this like 10 times, just to make sure I wasn't missing something. Man, you're crazy. Maybe your were in a bad funky mood or something. Give it another try.

My vote is for Silent Trigger, what a train wreck.

The new "Where The Wild Things Are". I felt bad for letting my children watch it.. Probably messed them up even more..

algoresucks.jpg

All time worse movie.... The Legend of Putie tang (sp)

No plot, can undersatnd a damn word and a flying belt buckle that kicks you ass?

Please give me the 2 hours I spent watching this POS.

Jerry

The movies that stand out the most, and tie for first place:

1.) Curious Case of Benjamin Button
2.) Vanilla Sky
3.) The Road
4.) The Expendables
5.) Salt
6.) The Heartbreak Kid
7.) Grown-Ups

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">House of 1000 Corpses. I tried twice, walked out once, fell asleep once. </div></div>
Im +1 on that one. I saw the thread title and instantly though of that movie. Complete and utter shit. I only stayed in the theater because Id paid money to sit in the comfy seat. Went to sleep to stop the visual torture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite being the worst movie I ever saw it was also one of my favorites

badtaste.jpg
</div></div>

Holy Crap!! Thats an oldie. One of Peter Jacksons first projects. As usuall with all his movies, he stars in it aswell, just a bit part.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">House of 1000 Corpses. I tried twice, walked out once, fell asleep once. </div></div>

Rob Zombie is ahead of his time!!!

Worst movie I've ever seen and loved? REDNECK ZOMBIES

Most of you have rifles with a higher budget than this film LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fisky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starship Troopers

Absolutely horrible!!!! </div></div>

What???

The shower scene made up for the rest of the poor acting! </div></div>

Yeah what the fuck. Starship Troopers pays a homage to classic sci-fi B movies of earlier days man... The sequels aren't nearly as good as the first, which is one of my favorite popcorn flicks of all time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nickh46</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Black Dynamite (so bad it was hilarious!) </div></div>

Kung Fu nunchuck fight with RICHARD NIXON!!! Come on!! That was awesome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bronco_buster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">13th Warrior starring Antonio Banderas...90 minutes of my life I'd like refunded. </div></div>

Pff... apparently you haven't seen that one "horror" movie with Thomas Jane call the Mist or the Fog or some shit.

Fuckin monsters look like made for TV SciFi channel cgi. Only thing missing is Bruce Campbell, which would've made it awesome but that's another story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollerCam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
algoresucks.jpg
</div></div>

Never saw it but I can look out the window and know its bull$hit.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Schindler's List, I mean seriously does anyone really believe the holocaust actually happened?</div></div>
I don't know if this was sarcasm on your part or just plain ???
.......SmokeRolls </div></div>I think that is a Ahmadinejad impersonation...and a good one at that.

worst movie I have seen "Red Line" the story line did not make any since.

"Death Tunnel"

So bad it actually made me physically ill.

Try watching it. Take everything you know about movies or story and throw it out the window. I mean; story, plot, character development, acting, anything. Its basically 90mins of random images that your suppose to assume makes a film.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">worst movie: They Live with "Rod Piper"
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum" is the only good line in the movie. </div></div>

oh no you didnt diss the best movie ever. i based my whole life on this movie.

worst movie ever,Get him to the Greek.I hate Russal Brand, all he does is talk shit about America, an his rants about guns, an how he thinks we gun owners are a bunch of nuckle draggers.

To put it mildly i would rather masterbate with a cheese grader an soak IT in pickle juice an lemon juice while watching a Michel Moore,& Rosie O'Donnell movie marathon then watch this movie.

I would have to say Vanilla Sky with Tom Cruise. Absolutely terrible. And I was recently forced to endure the first 30 minutes of the new Alice In Wonderland with that nut job Depp.

Worst movie by far for me was Fantasy Mission Force with Jackie Chan. It literally had no point. This movie would bring in scores of ACLU lawyers for crimes against humanity and war crimes if shown to the Gitmo detainees.

Flyingbullseye

Worst Movie:

Battlefield Earth
Knight And Day
Cloverfield
The Expendables
or any movie with Tony Jaa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vanilla sky hands down. the ex made me watch it with her. </div></div> IS that why she's an ex?

Cloverfield was BAD, but if you really want to see bad, watch the original "Twister". Not the tornado special effects movie. This one features that goofy SOB Crispin Glover. I doubt you'll ever find a copy of that classic if you wanted to. Pure nonsense and confusing as hell.

"The Descent" Plot sucked but the worst part was that the movie took place in a cave and it was pretty much filmed in complete darkness so you couldn't see shit.

So many of them anymore that are horribly stupid.

First off i have to say

Broke Back Mountain
Thin Red Line. Fell asleep
12 rounds stupid
Toy Storie 3 i see why my son fell asleep watching it

black ops
little miss sunshine
all of the twilight movies (didn't go see them willingly)

Eversmile New Jersey.

It's about a traveling dentist with a fold-out dental chair on his motorcycle going across Patagonia fixing teeth. It is not a documentary, either. I shit you not it is the worst movie ever made.

Machete.

Saw in last week and it was a completely waste of money and time. I think the ballet would have been more entertaining.

Battlefield Earth with John Travolta.

Absolutely the shittiest movie ever made.

Based upon the scientology bullshit of L.Ron Hubbard.

-David
Edgewood, NM

"Legend of the Rollerblade 7". And before anyone asks, it was a long time ago and my roommate and I rented it actually looking for the worst movie we'd ever seen. Well, we found it. LOL