• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Worth noting the investigative process here...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

ATF did a slam dunk job of identifying this little wizard. It is worth noting some of the breadcrumbs that bomber-boy left on himself.

Same “uniform”. Social media reviews. Lots of pictures of his face in other riots. A huge digital tattoo of his life as a terrorist... and based o his pattern of actions, premeditation on the bombing to boot.

It is very clear that his digital history was mapped... and his grandfather who wrote the review of his ‘vest’ did a fine job corroborating Spankys nighttime pyrotechnic romps. Well done, grandpa! Wonder if they get him on aiding and abetting or conspiracy?

And the best part... 18 and gets full freight federal charges. Somehow I think a serial revolutionary with a federal courthouse bombing record isn’t getting a slap on the wrist, then again...

In any case, look long and hard at the ‘stuff’ that got him caught. And overlay that with LL’s warnings and admonitions that everything is being watched. Puzzle pieces fit together pretty easy If left out for all to see.

As for this instance... hope it’s the first my many, many, many more busts to come! I have no doubt that there are a lot of good guys working on this. Just not getting a spotlight until the perp is in the can (or van). As it should be!

But also take note that those investigative talents and skills can be turned 180 degreees if the political winds change. Digital tattoos got their name because they are forever. And what seems like good satire or ‘protected’ speech now can be ones undoing if a future enemy decided it should be used against you... so to speak.

Sirhr

i try really hard not to say anything online that i wouldnt say face to face. sadly, the day is HERE where it can be used against you; even if it is only an opinion. actually doing something illegal isnt required anymore. just having the “wrong” opinion will suffice.

just yesterday, they did an interview of a guy that used to work for at&t. dude was fired for a private conversation with a family friend. the “family friend” got upset and sent a letter to at&t reveling the conversation to his employer, who called him in the office and terminated him. the gist of what he said was he didnt understand why the black lives matter movement continues to play the victim; nothing in what he said was inflammatory, inappropriate, or outrageous. it was from a private conversation, while not at work.

if this is what the world is going to be, i want no part of it.

A boss of mine once said this RE email(apply to all social media as well)...

Never send something in an email if :
1-you wouldn’t want your worst enemy to see it
2-you wouldn’t want your mother to see it
3-you can walk down the hall and say it face to face.

Wait till the commies get into full power and go back 20 years on the Internet prosecuting people for wrong think otherwise known as “hate speech”. Will be for things like not accepting mentally ill tranformers etc
Read The Circle by Dave Eggars covers this point of view. Movie not as good as book.

Data mining reveals past sins.

Reactions: deersniper
I watched a show once that was the California division of wildlife, or what ever they call it. They just cruised face book looking for people posting illegal kills, or people hunting that were known felons and busting them.

Knock knock, "Yeah you posted a deer you say you killed and you don't have a license."

1596291945089.png

Reactions: deersniper
This is one reason when somebody texts me, I get the pone and call asking what the person wanted or needs, don't text much

The fact that the gubment gives a single shit about anything I've ever said publicly is probably the only way I can effectively waste their resources. And I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Bender
And yet they can't stop islamo- terrorists that post threats on social media, even after interviewing them.

Reactions: Krawlven
Never know though. Can you say Bill Ayers?
I hope you’re right though.
Ayers got lucky. He successfully hid out at a time in America when you could still hide out. And the charges got dropped when (Surprise) the Democrats exposed CoIntelPro and accused the FBI of Malfeasance, wiretaps, etc. All part of their early efforts to dismantle the FBI and CIA...

Today, Ayers, would have been scooped up within hours. The explosives are tagged. Purchases are tracked. His cell phone is pinging him out. Cameras everywhere. License plate readers. Cars have GPS and your registration tracks your car to 20 feet at all times. Your fitness watch doxxes you any place on the planet. Facial ID. You name it. Getting away with things is getting tougher and tougher. Bad if you are a criminal. Worse if you are an honest citizen whose personal views differ from that of a future government that will not tolerate people like you.

If you have never seen it... watch Enemy of The State.... Will Smith. I think that was from about 1998. Meaning it was written based on c. 1996 technology and state of affairs. The rest was filming and post-production. Now realize that 25 years have passed since that level of intrusion was possible. Just think of what can be brought to bear against an 'enemy of the state' today.

Again, as long as the enemy is a real enemy. Boston bombers, antifa terrorists, looters, church burners, serial killers... whatever. Great that we, as a nation, can make life hard for them. But if the worm turns in our Republic and suddenly the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth... Sixth, Eighth, Ninth and Tenth Amendments become... fluid... then what becomes of citizens in light of these capabilities? Google and Facebook, monopoly corporations, are already completely ignoring these principles and doing it as Corporate Entities, protected by U.S. Code and an army of Lawyers and Terms of Service Agreement. But what happens when they become more than simple companies? DeFacto NGO's... Or governments by themselves? Don't they seem to act like it at times? They are certainly steering voters and have made no bones about their efforts to control the thoughts of citizens -- which really means voters.

Is there an easy answer? Not really. Except be vigilant and don't be stupid. It's pretty easy to 'not' be a criminal. But don't be stupid in a world where people may want to 'make' you a criminal when you just want to be left to do your business... Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness and all that. That's harder to do. And less in your control. But, again, not impossible.

Life's hard. It's harder if you're stupid. Ayers and our little wizard bombers were both stupid. Ayers was just lucky enough to be stupid at a time when you could get away with it more easily.

Sirhr

Being online in any capacity where you voice your opinion about anything at all can and might be the undoing of all of us when the communists get full control and are able to use tech giant might to go back in time to “nail” every one of us for not being loyal party members or straight-up sheeple. Once we get to that point - I hope every one of us can “resist” enough to make them pause before going out on their next roundup of previously free thinking citizens.