• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Would The US Military Fire On Their Own People?

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

The events in the video below happened 91 years ago. Remember that people who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it. I would also like to emphasize that people who fail to remember from history will fail to learn its lessons.

The PBS is a commie organization but I will grudgingly admit that they did a good job with this documentary.

Would the FBI set up a sting operation on a presidential candidate, and then President of the United States? Would the FBI send swat teams into the private residence of a former President, and a number of his supporters? Would Jan 6 protestors be arrested by the hundreds and jailed for peacefully strolling through the capital building, and held without trial? Is there any question that we now live in a police state where the guns are now pointed inward?

thats-bait-mad-max.gif

Watch this movie.
    OIP.rYyZVuSA-jN8Ct35_zGm0QHaKm

The film opens in 1932 during an historical event known as the Bonus March. Don Johnson stars as a member of a United States Cavalry detachment refusing to slaughter its horses after being ordered to do so by General Douglas MacArthur. The movie follows the plight of the officers as they attempt to save the animals that the Army no longer needs as it modernizes toward a mechanized military.

US serviceman willingly give up their personal sovereignty when they sign the contract that turns them into non thinking yes men pawns of the state. Only a fool could ever believe these men give a fuck about your freedoms and individuality when they don’t value theirs.

Any man that works in gov’t is at the very least okay with this post constitutional surveillance/police state that rules us. Those that carry a badge and a gun to enforce the laws of tyrants are the worst of the bunch. The military men can and eventually will be right there with them.

some may remember a survey done by a navy shrink at 29 palms many years ago. the question was would marines obey orders to aid in confiscating privately owned firearms nationwide. the answers were resoundingly yes. forget the time frame. think in 90s but the pos responses always stuck in my mind. the bonus army incident also has. involved were,if i remember correctly,patton,eisenhower as well as macarthur. always curious about the eisenhower MIC speech. he was really nothing but a political hack bending over for FDR to benefit the brits and russsians. why/when did he make the conversion to a casandra about the MIC?

Watch this movie.
    OIP.rYyZVuSA-jN8Ct35_zGm0QHaKm

The film opens in 1932 during an historical event known as the Bonus March. Don Johnson stars as a member of a United States Cavalry detachment refusing to slaughter its horses after being ordered to do so by General Douglas MacArthur. The movie follows the plight of the officers as they attempt to save the animals that the Army no longer needs as it modernizes toward a mechanized military.
    Good flick! Infuriating for a horse guy!!

Reactions: 338dude
    The only person in the military as stupid as wade2big was just arrested from stealing secrets. I've often wondered if people to gutless to serve are fucking losers, he proves the answer is YES.

But to answer your question, yes. Cops will gladly arrest you the same day they make it a felony to pick on a Biden. The military will gladly drop artillery on Atlanta if the president asks them too. Anyone who refuses will be relieved of command and quickly replaced by a guy like General Milley.

Just like in 1860, the service men who disagree will form the opposing team and they will sort it out at the expense of a million lives.

The only person in the military as stupid as wade2big was just arrested from stealing secrets. I've often wondered if people to gutless to serve are fucking losers, he proves the answer is YES.

But to answer your question, yes. Cops will gladly arrest you the same day they make it a felony to pick on a Biden. The military will gladly drop artillery on Atlanta if the president asks them too. Anyone who refuses will be relieved of command and quickly replaced by a guy like General Milley.

Just like in 1860, the service men who disagree will form the opposing team and they will sort it out at the expense of a million lives.
    That’s a heck of way to agree with me wholeheartedly but I’ll take it.

That’s a heck of way to agree with me wholeheartedly but I’ll take

One of the few things we are going to just have to agree to disagree on. You always run your mouth about what it's like to serve and you have no idea because the next thing you say is that you have never and would never serve.

You have no idea what it's like to serve and even less of an idea about the values of people who serve in the military but you ALWAYS run your mouth about it.

You should be more concerned about an evil justice system that openly helps communists win elections thru massive fraud that is funded by Chinese, Russians and a billionaire who was once rounding up money for NAZI Germany.

The military is the last to fall, everything else has fallen already. When recruiting drops 50-60% you'll know its gone.

some may remember a survey done by a navy shrink at 29 palms many years ago. the question was would marines obey orders to aid in confiscating privately owned firearms nationwide. the answers were resoundingly yes. forget the time frame. think in 90s but the pos responses always stuck in my mind. the bonus army incident also has. involved were,if i remember correctly,patton,eisenhower as well as macarthur. always curious about the eisenhower MIC speech. he was really nothing but a political hack bending over for FDR to benefit the brits and russsians. why/when did he make the conversion to a casandra about the MIC?

Milgram pretty much factually cemented that the majority will always be, "just following orders" . With his experiments at Yale in early 60's .
    I think the published data was titled ? .. The nature of destructive obedience to authority .

Reactions: AmmoFort
    Honestly the word “government” and “truth” shouldn’t even be used in the same sentence. Ever notice how all the mainstream media all say the same thing. Never a differing opinion ? That’s because it’s propoganda. They’ve been at it for a long time.
    E1CB0B04-C537-4D7F-9147-D962ACB90D29.jpeg

Would the FBI set up a sting operation on a presidential candidate, and then President of the United States? Would the FBI send swat teams into the private residence of a former President, and a number of his supporters? Would Jan 6 protestors be arrested by the hundreds and jailed for peacefully strolling through the capital building, and held without trial? Is there any question that we now live in a police state where the guns are now pointed inward?
    what he said

Reactions: 338dude

Would the CIA kill a sitting President?

Just a reminder that the largest mass shooting in us history was committed by the US army.

"Wounded Knee"

They awarded medals.
    Lt. Byrd of the Capitol Police shot and killed an unarmed woman (not even a nail file), Ashli Babbitt, US Air Force veteran because someone shoved her in a broken window.

Pres. Biden wants to give awards to all the police officers of that day, including Lt Byrd, who was found to not have violated any protocol or rules in his killing of an unarmed woman. She was the only person to die that day from any action, that day.

The evil ones in the government, like Pelosi, used whatever they want to achieve whatever they want.

Walking away……….
    That's really what they want you to do. Just be a good compliant citizen so they can carry on with their looting of the treasury at our expense.

You will see the flashpoint of us vs them when most of the populace has missed their 3rd meal in a row. As long as the bread and circuses continue to keep the peasants pacified, the average joe won't do anything.

US serviceman willingly give up their personal sovereignty when they sign the contract that turns them into non thinking yes men pawns of the state. Only a fool could ever believe these men give a fuck about your freedoms and individuality when they don’t value theirs.
    ^^^^This right here.^^^^ Until this logic hits home with a majority of them, tyrannical actions will just keep on getting worse.