• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Would The US Military Fire On Their Own People?

of course not. don't you know that a lone marine "sharpshooter" with a surplus carcano and surplus italian ammo shot kennedy without others involved, making shots carlos hatchcock could not duplicate?
Pushing a conspiracy theory that gets disproved on TV every year. It was an 85 yard shot.

Pushing a conspiracy theory that gets disproved on TV every year. It was an 85 yard shot.
Beating a dead horse, I know. So, how is the conspiracy theory that someone other than LHO fired the kill shot disproven? Granted, the Carcano operates similar to the old Springfield 7.62 and it was a loose old gun, barely a minute of outhouse. Just for giggles, let's say that LHO was up there and fired a shot. That does not prove that he made the kill shot.

Actually, one of the best explanations I heard came from Mafia hit man James Files. He was shooting a Remington Fireball with a frangible round. Basically, almost an SBR for .22.
No one else backed him up on that story that would come forward.

Beating a dead horse, I know. So, how is the conspiracy theory that someone other than LHO fired the kill shot disproven? Granted, the Carcano operates similar to the old Springfield 7.62 and it was a loose old gun, barely a minute of outhouse. Just for giggles, let's say that LHO was up there and fired a shot. That does not prove that he made the kill shot.

Actually, one of the best explanations I heard came from Mafia hit man James Files. He was shooting a Remington Fireball with a frangible round. Basically, almost an SBR for .22.
No one else backed him up on that story that would come forward.
The argument against a Carcano is BS. Could there have been more than one shooter? Could Oswald been set up? Could one shooter with a surplus Carcano fired 4 rounds and killed Kennedy? All can be answered by "Yes."

Too many people would rather believe conspiracy theories proposed by authors and TV personalities over the last 60 years because it is presented with great fanfare as new information.

I think that Oswald was the shooter and he was manipulated by someone. He wasn't the king, just a pawn.

for all you self appointed "super snipers" who strangely support the government explanation,can you make that shot with that equipment? yes fairly short range,shooting quite downhill at even a slow moving target with shit gear. not shooting at paper but the US pres. forget the magic bullet,the buried docs,the zapruder film and the government's response and handling of it. was it possible for LHO to pull that all off? yes. likely? not even close. but believing and supporting your leaders is important.

for all you self appointed "super snipers" who strangely support the government explanation,can you make that shot with that equipment? yes fairly short range,shooting quite downhill at even a slow moving target with shit gear. not shooting at paper but the US pres. forget the magic bullet,the buried docs,the zapruder film and the government's response and handling of it. was it possible for LHO to pull that all off? yes. likely? not even close. but believing and supporting your leaders is important.
The magic bullet wasn't magic but it is easy to ignore the truth for people who would rather believe that there has to be a massive conspiracy that hasn't broke in 60 years.

Some people would rather believe in a massive conspiracy because they don't think one person is capable of anything.

Reactions: RTH1800
The magic bullet wasn't magic but it is easy to ignore the truth for people who would rather believe that there has to be a massive conspiracy that hasn't broke in 60 years.

Some people would rather believe in a massive conspiracy because they don't think one person is capable of anything.
PS: one person did change things, Kennedy was the last President to ride in a convertible in a motorcade.

Maybe it was a conspiracy to end convertibles.

US serviceman willingly give up their personal sovereignty when they sign the contract that turns them into non thinking yes men pawns of the state. Only a fool could ever believe these men give a fuck about your freedoms and individuality when they don’t value theirs.

Any man that works in gov’t is at the very least okay with this post constitutional surveillance/police state that rules us. Those that carry a badge and a gun to enforce the laws of tyrants are the worst of the bunch. The military men can and eventually will be right there with them.
I can't agree with the whole they gave up their sovereignty so they'll do anything part.

Imo many use military service as a pathway out of poverty. Others have a family history of service, and others believe the bullshit that they're defending our nation, and not the fact that they are corporate fixers

I believe that they all do this believing that this scenario will never come up. I think that now that they're committed to it, that they will feel that they must comply or their lives and those of their loved ones will be ruined.

Jim Jones didn't just give his followers Koolaid the one time. There were many practice runs, and those that didn't follow through were severely punished.

The short answer is that they sure as hell will, for the most part, turn their weapons on it's citizens, and do their best wordsmithing to justify it

Screenshot_20220116-132048_DuckDuckGo.jpg

So, is there good insurance and healthcare participation at the FBI?

yeah a 6.5 Carcono is marginally stabilized and will yaw like a 5.56 out of a slow twist barrel, FMJ ain't gonna deform, on soft skinned game. 60-80 yards with a rifle with a scope and 2 out of 3 hits from a kneeling supported position. Yeah, I could do that, and I am not a super sniper. Thats not a hard shot.

1 shooter is the most plausible theory, only one lose end to tie up. 3 can keep a secret if you get rid of 2.

People who heard "multiple shots" where hearing the sound of the fire bouncing of different objects.

The blood mist on the exit wound is that of a shot from behind.

1681687210773.jpeg

I personally think JFK was assassinated because he wouldn't go along with bay of pigs raid and was avoiding escalation in Vietnam. I don't think LHO was a long wolf, he wasn't lying when he said he was a patsy.

Last edited:
You say one shooter was the plausible theory and in the same post you state LHO wasn't a "long" wolf. Which is it?

Firing those who didn't bend the knee to the fauci flu jab cleared out most of the supporters of our Constitution.
There's actually kind of a plus side to that...

Just remember that they made the choice themselves and don't feel bad when the time comes.

Mike

I saw a documentary years ago where ther bought a Carcano, ammo from the same lot and tested it, recreated how JFK was sitting in the car and put a guy in the air to make the shots. Gellatin bodies with bone in them and everything. They said the "magic bullet" wasn't magic, the FBI had the drawing of how he was sitting in the car wrong. I've tried o look it up again and can't find it.

Reactions: Jumper
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I saw a documentary years ago where ther bought a Carcano, ammo from the same lot and tested it, recreated how JFK was sitting in the car and put a guy in the air to make the shots. Gellatin bodies with bone in them and everything. They said the "magic bullet" wasn't magic, the FBI had the drawing of how he was sitting in the car wrong. I've tried o look it up again and can't find it.
Wikipedia has the drawings.

Check out the PBS show if they have it. It explains the "missing" bullet.

I've been to that location and walked the ground. It's pretty wide open.

Most of the deaths came when the "guard" set fire to the camp and 14 women and children suffocated in a pit under the tents. Three more were when the strike leaders were killed while under a parley.

The "guard" could have formed a skirmish line with the two machine guns supporting and cleaned the camp and killed a lot more. Alternatively, the miners could have flanked the "guard" with some advanced planning by taking the high ground. As they did later when they took over some other mines.

This was as much about ethnic tensions whipped up by local leaders as it was the mine operator vs strikers.

The events in the video below happened 91 years ago. Remember that people who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it. I would also like to emphasize that people who fail to remember from history will fail to learn its lessons.

The PBS is a commie organization but I will grudgingly admit that they did a good job with this documentary.

I'll check it out.

Hoover overreacted. And that's one of the reasons Roosevelt trounced him.

MacArthur's overstepping his orders during the bonus march should have led to him being cashiered, even though he did the right thing. At least van Horn Moseley was retired.

Watch this movie.
OIP.rYyZVuSA-jN8Ct35_zGm0QHaKm

The film opens in 1932 during an historical event known as the Bonus March. Don Johnson stars as a member of a United States Cavalry detachment refusing to slaughter its horses after being ordered to do so by General Douglas MacArthur. The movie follows the plight of the officers as they attempt to save the animals that the Army no longer needs as it modernizes toward a mechanized military.

I'm sure you know that this is almost entirely fictional.

Patton's troops followed their orders as did their leader even though it was distasteful. Their discipline likely prevented it from spiraling out of control and allowed them to retain their self-respect.

And there was no killing of horses.

That whole movie is basically Miami Vice meets the Chief Joseph Humane Society.

Reactions: Ronws

Its well worth a visit and walk around. 65 to 85 yards with no relative motion. The road dips down bit and runs straight. Even then it took several shots.

Its well worth a visit and walk around. 65 to 85 yards with no relative motion. The road dips down bit and runs straight. Even then it took several shots.
I have lived in and around Dallas since 1974 when we moved here from California. The road descends and twists left and then right just before the railroad tracks and the sign to I-30 (RL Thornton Fwy.)

I also know how the Carcano operates and cycles. And to single feed or even have a magazine and eject and leave the casings in a row eats into the available time. So, at first, I thought, how could he possibly shoot three times and connect so much? Having seen that street and thinking the driver hit the gas made it seem unlikely. Then, of course, there is the evidence from others that the limo nearly stopped, which gives you just enough time to really settle into a shot. Whether we like to believe it or not, Gunney Swagger's leading shots in the "Shooter" are not always that successful.

So, then came the ventilating of the skull and the brain matter all over Jackie Kennedy and the back of the limo and the SS agent climbing aboard. At first, it was easy to believe James Files, a mob hit man who admitted to making the kill shot from the grassy knoll with a Remington Fireball, which is a .22 pistol with a 10 inch barrel and it can reach farther than the average gun fight. And that he was shooting a frangible round that a friend made for him. Problem is, no one can back this story up. Files spent a long time in prison for running a car chop shop.

Also, the head jerking back. Any meat target I have ever seen shot did not rock back like that, ever. Then, I realized, that could be an autonomic reaction. The body acts weird all the time. And that means that a shot from behind could enter shallow enough and blow the front chunk off like in the film. However, that requires a different angle of shot than LHO's angle. And that gets us back to square one. And simply repeating the Warren Commission report doesn't make it true. This should have been a DPD or even a Texas Ranger investigation all the way.

How is the outside- in bullet hole in the windshield or officers removing a scoped bolt action from a rooftop two buildings down explained? There are photos of both. And witnesses.

When LHO wasn't on the bus, a lot had to happen on the fly. From his jacket being found under a car to the killing of officer Tippet.

Milgram pretty much factually cemented that the majority will always be, "just following orders" . With his experiments at Yale in early 60's .
I think the published data was titled ? .. The nature of destructive obedience to authority .
People in the military, Police and positions of power should all have a yearly refresher on the Milgram experiment.

Unfortunately most people in these positions will not even know what the Milgram experiment was.

I have lived in and around Dallas since 1974 when we moved here from California. The road descends and twists left and then right just before the railroad tracks and the sign to I-30 (RL Thornton Fwy.)

I also know how the Carcano operates and cycles. And to single feed or even have a magazine and eject and leave the casings in a row eats into the available time. So, at first, I thought, how could he possibly shoot three times and connect so much? Having seen that street and thinking the driver hit the gas made it seem unlikely. Then, of course, there is the evidence from others that the limo nearly stopped, which gives you just enough time to really settle into a shot. Whether we like to believe it or not, Gunney Swagger's leading shots in the "Shooter" are not always that successful.

So, then came the ventilating of the skull and the brain matter all over Jackie Kennedy and the back of the limo and the SS agent climbing aboard. At first, it was easy to believe James Files, a mob hit man who admitted to making the kill shot from the grassy knoll with a Remington Fireball, which is a .22 pistol with a 10 inch barrel and it can reach farther than the average gun fight. And that he was shooting a frangible round that a friend made for him. Problem is, no one can back this story up. Files spent a long time in prison for running a car chop shop.

Also, the head jerking back. Any meat target I have ever seen shot did not rock back like that, ever. Then, I realized, that could be an autonomic reaction. The body acts weird all the time. And that means that a shot from behind could enter shallow enough and blow the front chunk off like in the film. However, that requires a different angle of shot than LHO's angle. And that gets us back to square one. And simply repeating the Warren Commission report doesn't make it true. This should have been a DPD or even a Texas Ranger investigation all the way.

I read all the theories, but went down there to see for myself. I came away convinced it was an easy shot and LHO did it himself.

The ONLY thing I thought of is that someone gave him advice on where to position himself for the best chance. That window and location was PERFECT. No relative motion, perfect visibility before and during, hard for others to see him until he shoots, low chance of him being interdicted from behind before the shot, and good ex-fil. But had he scouted a lot then he likely picked it just given the visibility.

Stand at the book depository and focus on the mirrors of the cars. There are a few seconds where they do not move relative to you when they start to go down that hill. Kennedy's car was going very slow. It gets better the higher you are. That window was on a parallel plane with the road and with no horizontal movement when the shorts were made. At 50 yards the head is a 12MOA target. At 100 its 6 MOA. Most basic trainees rated as Expert could make those shots. LHO was shown to have trained quite a bit.

All the other positions are problematic and end up with a low hit probability due to relative motion, target being obscured, little prep time, and people around.

i saw one as well, was just searching for it prob mid 90's i was living at home

was PBS or old school military channel (before they had deadliest catch crap on and not black and white footage)

same thing;

guy was in the air, a scissor lift or lull

gelatin, bone clothes, positions etc

it took 3-4 shots with new bodies each time, if i remember it was hot that day and they had to keep the mannequins cool

but the last one or second to last one the bullet actually did all the "magic" turns

it wound up hitting the thigh in the correct spot but didnt have enough energy to penetrate like it did that day

conspiracy or multiple shooters etc and not sure if the bullet can have enough energy but the trajectory was matched almost exactly

my older brother and i were amazed what we actually saw, i remember talking to him about it..and we didnt talk to eachother lol

Reactions: SanPatHogger
Would they fire on Americans in relatively small isolated incidents? Yes. Would they wage a sustained campaign against Americans? Yes and no. If that were to occur the military would splinter and start fighting itself, then shortly after you have a full blown civil war. Not to mention the moral factor, every engagement the military forces moral would crater while energizing the resistance. If history has proven anything it’s that the best equipment and weapons doesn’t win a war, will does. The Afgans nor the Vietnamese had a many plane, so the we have f16’s comment is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Would they fire on Americans in relatively small isolated incidents? Yes. Would they wage a sustained campaign against Americans? Yes and no. If that were to occur the military would splinter and start fighting itself, then shortly after you have a full blown civil war. Not to mention the moral factor, every engagement the military forces moral would crater while energizing the resistance. If history has proven anything it’s that the best equipment and weapons doesn’t win a war, will does. The Afgans nor the Vietnamese had a single plane, so the we have f16’s comment is ridiculous.
will and fighting for homeland counts for a lot but lets not confuse the effectiveness of weapons and ROE

vietnam and korean wars would have been over in 1 year if not sooner if the ROE allowed crossing some fictitious line on a map

linebacker 2 effectively ended the Vietnam War in 12 days

when the ROE dont allow you to use your equipment effectively, then its a crap shoot

Vietnam also had big boy surface to air defense systems were provided by the Soviets roughly 40,000 Soviet advisers were in Vietnam training the nva how to use these things. It’s one of the reasons they were strict rules engagements because the United States didn’t wanna kill any Russians.

Well consider this:
A violent mob of BLM/Antifa/LBGTQIAPABCDEF shows up in your neighborhood to loot/riot/burn/attack/murder. Who gets held accountable? The law abiding home owner who defends his property. The state will arrest you, charge you, pick a court venue that will be openly hostile to you to ensure you won't get a fair trial, and send you to prison for decades at a time. The military firing on you is the least of our problems

So this idea that Vietnam was won by motivated farmers, and AK-47s is complete bullshit

and also they didn’t win. They got their asses kicked. We left kind of similar to Afghanistan.

Umm no…

Vietnam claims it had more aces than we did.
exactly

dont put cannon on fighters but then say they need to confirm visual NVA jets

by the time you get a visual, they are inside the ATA missile performance envelope

ROE made the air war a mess when it should have been a turkey shoot

never mind that was new tech etc

Yes.

It was a 6.5mm bolt action with a 4x scope. The rifle had a .7 MOA group when tested. Good shots from the FBI and Army with no familiarization of the rifle were able to make those shots.

Try it yourself.

Start in prone, eye over rifle, in position, cheek on stock, on a bench. Have the 6 inch plate on a mover going downhill at 15 mph starting 10 yards away. it will move 7 yards per second. You have ten seconds to make three shots when it gets to 20 yards away and until it gets to the 100 yard zero board. Or alternatively, put six inch plates at 50, 65, and 85 yards.

Reactions: Pbgt
Umm no…

Vietnam claims it had more aces than we did.
The North Vietnamese lost approximately 120-150 aircraft and helicopters, the south Vietnamese, allied, and the US lost about 12500 aircraft and helicopters almost exclusively from groung fire and anti aircraft weapons. The US had total air superiority over south Vietnam, so the tiny at best North Vietnamese Air Force had no to little effect on the outcome. I’ve never even heard a Vietnam veteran that was worried about bombing from North Vietnamese planes. It’s hard to argue that the US didn’t have overwhelming force on its side. My point being having larger weapons and more technology isn’t a guarantee to outcome.