• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you eat this?

FDA approved too. Thanks gov

I wonder what the long term affects of consuming that crap is. No doubt big pharm got something planned to sell consumers for treatment, heck we might even get to see what the affects of that are on a lawsuit commercial via TV in the future, oh joy.

If you eat that crap, you will process it through your crap processor, and directly out your crap hole in less than 12 hours. If you have any issues with dairy, this will happen within the hour. I wonder what the psychological impact of knowing what this does, then being forced to eat it would be...

So I googled this phenomenon. This is what the LA Times said "Sleuths over at the LAtimes, discovered this to be partially true. Fat helps determine how fast ice cream melts, but it's also the amount of stabilizers, which in the case of Walmart ice cream sandwiches include guar gum, cellulose gum and carob bean gum to help the sandwiches keep their shape."

I put 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum in some of my protein shakes if I want to thicken them up a bit. As far as I know it is safe.

If you got some thats already sitting inside your icebox.. you might want to send it back.. ill pm you my adress:)

Chuck knows ...

Px7atbA.jpg

FDA approved too. Thanks gov

I wonder what the long term affects of consuming that crap is. No doubt big pharm got something planned to sell consumers for treatment, heck we might even get to see what the affects of that are on a lawsuit commercial via TV in the future, oh joy.

Uh....walk outside and look to your left and right. Those morbidly obese all around you are the long term effects. Not to exclude any of the other myriad of shit like the gut and digestive issues, every body and their brother is on an indigestion med, skin issues out the ass.....just to name a few.

Uh....walk outside and look to your left and right. Those morbidly obese all around you are the long term effects. Not to exclude any of the other myriad of shit like the gut and digestive issues, every body and their brother is on an indigestion med, skin issues out the ass.....just to name a few.

I wish I could eat like I did as a kid. I grew up eating home cooked meals with as many farm raises ingredients as possible. Mom canned, froze and stored as much fresh stuff from her garden as she could. I miss it and it's my dream to return to that way of life. Unfortunately 12 hour days and life in a travel trailer have made me a creature of ease.

If you eat that crap, you will process it through your crap processor, and directly out your crap hole in less than 12 hours. If you have any issues with dairy, this will happen within the hour. I wonder what the psychological impact of knowing what this does, then being forced to eat it would be...

Love it!

Beck is a fucktard, and I'm sure Wally is a sponsor.

"“They all melted,” Beck said, adding: “The Walmart sandwich that is not fat-free looks like it’s made out of all fake stuff, which it’s not."

Yeah, genius. That's why when we make homemade ice cream we always break out the guar gum and calcium sulfate! No sense in chasing down cows.

As the old saying goes, you are what you eat.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t7ttGoX_Ps

This is also something to this tune...

You kill it you eat it, you know it personally by a name you eat it otherwise you might be processing shit2shit with all the "benefits" attached to it and early obituaries.

So you shouldnt get this crap on your hands but its ok to eat it? Why do I get a hesitation on that?

Sad but true. Anything for the bottom line in the food industry I guess.

My nickname for this stuff is "synthetic foods", like fake cheese and other suck wrong tasting stuff.

This thread would be a good one for one of you guys with too much time on your hands to think up the nastiest synthetic meal imaginable.

As long as it tastes good I'll eat it.

You must be one of those if it feels good do it types then....you know free love and all that goodness.

Theres not one single person more responsible for your health and well being then you.

You must be one of those if it feels good do it types then....you know free love and all that goodness.

Theres not one single person more responsible for your health and well being then you.

I'm really not hedonistic. I just like food. All this processed food is gonna kill me anyway so I might as well enjoy it.

Look at photos of random places and average people from as recently as the 1980s, now look to your left and your right. Then remember that net wages have basically not increased since the 1970s. Now how is it that the extra value meal is massive in comparison to 2,3, or 4 decades ago if the net purchasing power of the same dollar has declined over the same period?

The ingredients to a McDonalds Chicken McNugget are probably the best representation of where the food processing industry has taken us. 38 ingredients, @ 50% (GMO) corn based products, massive amounts of salt and sugar, + petroleum based products. The 'chicken' (essentially floor sweepings) is mixed with the rest of the ingredients and then extruded into 4 eye pleasing shapes. The shape, color, consistency, and taste have all been engineered to not only be pleasing to the dolt consuming them, but also make their body crave more of them.

Pundits and people talk about obesity and disease like the source is a mystery.

I highly doubt that the chemists that work in the industry allow their own family to eat the shit they are paid to create.

All this processed food is gonna kill me anyway so I might as well enjoy it.

Ask doctors how many times have people in terminal stages (when able to talk) of various diseases caused by their lifestyle regretted and said "I wish i took more care of my body..." or "I wish i'd see my (grand)kids playing..."

I firstly noticed this "meat glue" on a German show regarding foodstuffs and amount of poison put into them. They actually had HUGE problems with items which should be from single piece (like ham for example or other processed/sliced "whatshouldbebigpartsofanimals") of meat but were instead "glued" together to either save money (leftovers mixed/glued) or make appealing shape to help sales. There are also other things added to our food (pink slime anyone?) which at best cause some indigestion or at worst deposit in fatty tissue and/or organs and cause permanent long term damage. Luckily we here still have a substantial amount of farmers and home grown vegetables (just eating tomatoes from the garden) but price wise they simply cannot compete with imported crap and most of the people with no family who farm or low income simply have to buy shit food.
This year we stopped by a famous seaside camp in Croatia where lots of Brits come to rave and party and while filling up the boat had some time to checkout the "chicks" (when wife wasn't looking :) ) in one word - HOLY COW (two words i know but quite literally those women, most in their 20ish or something are fucking WHALES if it was a pretty one it was either local or Czech or Italian). And i'm pretty sure that most of that size is due to food they eat and in some (i think) lesser part to lifestyle.

I'm really not hedonistic. I just like food. All this processed food is gonna kill me anyway so I might as well enjoy it.

I've lived my life this way too. Seven decades past and on my way to eight. Weigh only 20# more than the day I walked out of the army wearing a 44 Regular jacket and a pair of pants with 32" waist. Also, can still do half of my "Daily Dozen". Some arthritis from a motorcycle accident cuts my ability to do some of the more "enthusiastic" exercises but pushups, situps, etc are still GTG.

It's not the freaking food, it's the sitting around on your ass or lounging on the couch all day that causes "fat-ass-itis"

Last edited:
Sorry to use up all of your bandwidth grandpa. You are such a crybaby.

And you're frustrating anyone on a slow connection who doesn't have images turned off in their browser.

Thank God you are here to protect those people. Seriously, do you have nothing better to do?

You mean, like, posting back and forth, tit for tat, like a whining old nag?

alfzMnT.gif

:rolleyes: