• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Would you intervene?

• Thread starter Deleted member 137765
  • Start date
what if that was my daughter being kidnapped.
That's liberal thinking dude. Unless your daughter is a meth addicted fuckup, it's not your daughter, and never will be. If your daughter IS a meth addicted fuckup, you've already learned adults make their own choices and there's no saving those that won't save themselves.
Wouldn't physically grabbing and dragging someone out from under a vehicle be assault ?
Sure. Till she pisses backwards on you. Cause she's a prostitute and the guy who grabbed her is the pimp who pays her, gives her the drugs she's addicted to, and a place to sleep so she doesn't want him arrested.

She'll say she ran over and crawled under the truck looking for money she dropped from her last trick so she didn't upset him.

He'll say she was high and he was just trying to get her home when some maniac pepper sprayed him and attacked him with a bat.

Guess who's going to jail for felony assault?

Assuming she's a victim, you're a hero, and that the circumstances and people involved will support your version of events are so naive it's laughable. (Not you specifically, the royal you).

Stay out of it, be a good witness, call the cops.

Women made the mess society is in today.
Women have been vicious about destroying any "manly" men, men of the type that could protect them from the wolves.
Women are at the front of ruining the lives of men that try to stand up and fight evil.
They can deal with the consequences of their choices themselves.

There are too many examples of men trying to play the hero, getting their lives totally ruined by the woman they were trying to "rescue".

Adult & I don't know them, probably call 911 and let the police deal with it.

Young child or I know them, then things will be different.

Aggressor moves to attack me or put me in fear or danger, then that's me protecting myself.

I remember the videos where the “defenseless woman” would beg for help, wait for the victim to open their door then multiple male friends hiding in wait would beat and rob the poor SOB, much like coyotes luring and killing a dog.

IF this is the real thing, how many times has she broken up with the guy and got back together, unpopular opinion but everyone has their fetish, some people just like abusive relationships. Not my monkey, not my circus.

I see a woman and man running towards me yelling, I’m just going to draw and tell them to back the fuck up, or if able take off before they get to me, being a white knight is cool till it ain’t

30 years ago, I'd of jumped in and helped her. Having done that and found out how bad that can go, today? Not a chance. At best I'd of been a good witness.
Experience+age= smarter decisions

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Women made the mess society is in today.
Women have been vicious about destroying any "manly" men, men of the type that could protect them from the wolves.
Women are at the front of ruining the lives of men that try to stand up and fight evil.
They can deal with the consequences of their choices themselves.

There are too many examples of men trying to play the hero, getting their lives totally ruined by the woman they were trying to "rescue".

Adult & I don't know them, probably call 911 and let the police deal with it.

Young child or I know them, then things will be different.

Aggressor moves to attack me or put me in fear or danger, then that's me protecting myself.
There is a reason we didn’t used to let them drive or vote! Damnit!

I was pumping gas, and a man ran up to me stinking of Eau de doper, demanding I give him some money ("Gimme da money, Bitch") I pulled the pump handle out and liberally sprayed him with gasoline. Hit him right in the face down to his groins. He stopped dead, and backed up cursing me and threatening to whip my ass. I start digging in my pockets and saying clearly, "Lemme get my lighter, asshole, Where's my lighter?" He ran off at his best speed. I had no lighter, I don't smoke. Problem solved in seconds. Best dollar I ever spent.

I dunno. I never considered the possibility it was a set-up but I suppose it could be just that. My fatherly instincts scream SAVE THE GIRL but now I'm totally lost as to what to do. If she turned up dead by the side of the road, I don't think I would handle that very well.

You'll never know, and she's going to regardless, save her today, who saves her from the pimp, the needle, AIDS, etc tomorrow?

You can't save people that don't want out of the life but they'll absolutely take you along for the ride if you let them.

I would have hopped I would not have stood there and done nothing But untill I am in that situation I won't know for sure .

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
I like the idea of spraying gas on them, but in California they have this cock block on the nozzle that you have to pull back. Also, I’m firm believer in being a good witness. I’m not going to risk my life for some stupid bitch and her faggot boyfriend. They’re adults, they put themselves is the position they’re in.

When she crawled under the truck, I would’ve thanked the guy for pulling her wack ass out from under my vehicle so I didn’t have to.

Trashy is as trashy does

Reactions: BCP
Hell no I wouldn't intervene, I would have went back in the 7-11, bought a moon pie and a RC Cola, sat on the tailgate of my pickup and enjoyed the show.

Lots of presumptions based on nothing. To some they are boyfriend and girlfriend, others think pimp & hooker, perhaps human trafficking, possibly a couple druggies...maybe this is how they steal trucks. Far more questions than answers to be sure.

Lots of presumptions based on nothing. To some they are boyfriend and girlfriend, others think pimp & hooker, perhaps human trafficking, possibly a couple druggies...maybe this is how they steal trucks. Far more questions than answers to be sure.
Hi,

Your entire Hardy Boys inspired Hero Story is based off NOTHING but presumptions......

Sincerely,
Theis

The only person that you have an obligation to protect, in this situation, is yourself.
Freeze, flight or fight are the natural reactions to a situation and it looks like the guy pumping gas froze. Would've, could've and should've are going to be questions for after things calm down. You don't know how you are going react until you are in the situation.
By the time the op pulled out his phone and did all of his plans the dude is in the next county with the girl.

Reactions: BCP
In that circumstance I would have drawn my gun, keeping the barrel down in a neutral direction but ready.
At that distance you do not have time for much.
Especially if she attacks you from under the vehicle while he attacks at the same time.
If by myself I would try to get vehicle info and possibly direction of travel.
If not by myself I would only get what info I could from next to my vehicle and pass all along to law enforcement.

I posted this video in recognition that anyone can find themselves in a situation they are not fully prepared for and to learn from others. I appreciate the responses from the adults who posted informed opinions while largely ignoring the snide, immature children who contribute nothing helpful and merely reduce the overall "feel" of the snipershide forum with their negativity and condescension. The difference between boys & men is inescapable.