• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WOW - smoking good deal!!!!

Already donated apparently, so I went ahead and paid the $40 to be a real boy! Frank and the moderators we appreciate all you guys do! Gotta do what it takes to keep the deals coming!

@lowlight @Tucker301 and all other staff and guru members of this membership, thank you for what you do. I work with a lot of surfers dude on a day to day basis. Its always funny to me how they have there own distinct language when talking about there sport to each other. I am not a surfer and dont understand what the fuck theyre talking about. Thank you all for speaking my language and supporting/building the community.

im paid up thanks again

1578466097886.gif

Done.

I know most people want everything free, but I don't think it would be too much to require a small fee like this to sell and then ask for people to pay a small fee on the sale. Most of us selling our kit on the PX are moving some stuff, I couldn't even begin to imagine how many hundreds of thousands of $$ in gear I've sold over the years on here. Even if it's just $20 a year to be able to make listings in the PX and then an honor system for paying like $5 per $100 sale it would go a long way in supporting the site and expanding the Snipers Hide brand. People will cheat the system regardless but at least requiring the $20 fee to be able to create threads in the PX would get them paying something. I don't think charging to be able to view the section or comment on posts in the section would be good for the site, but if someone doesn't want to pay $20 to be able to use the site to list their shit then fuck em.

Also another idea... not sure if the server will support it or not but perhaps a "premium member" feature where you pay more but your sale threads are bold, highlighted, or something else to stand out against the rest and charge like $100 per year for that membership. Perhaps also allow premium members to bump their ad's once per calendar day instead of every 48hr as an additional incentive.

As mentioned by Tucker, its just so much easier not to require anything for the mods/owner for not only paperwork, but mostly babysitting. I believe the biggest problem is already the constant whining LL gets for the limited rules there are. Huge headache for little gain...whatever that gain might be.

You have to admit the biggest draw to this site for the vast majority is the FREE product listing. eGay charges are asinine (last and only time I sold a scope there it was like $100 fee...) but they have a whole skyscraper of people babysitting.

I like the idea of either/both being a contributing member and a small donation of choice. If you want to be a cheap ass and not donate then you prob arnt a contributing member and will soon be gone anyway.

Tough fine line for sure. In case wondering, I am not a mod of any sort. I consider myself a friend of Frank but see him literally a couple times a year at matches. I did this thread because I love the sight not Frank...even tho he aint that bad as he seems on here baby sitting.

4k views and under 200 "dones" isn't going to cut it fellas. UP YOUR GAME!!! Frank needs more midgets and cheep booze!! and a better match "Precision Rifle training Section"

hashtagLETSGET1K

Regards,
DT

4k views and under 200 "dones" isn't going to cut it fellas. UP YOUR GAME!!! Frank needs more midgets and cheep booze!! and a better match "Precision Rifle training Section"

hashtagLETSGET1K

Regards,
DT

It is probably counting a lot of our views multiple times as we check back into the thread right?

@lowlight or @Tucker301
Can you remove the limit to the px donation. Currently it looks like you can only donate once. I would donate each time I bought or sold a scope or rifle or other decent sized item. Thanks.

You can meet him at the Love's Travel Stop (ironic?) on I-70 every 2nd Tuesday in the men's room and give him your second "donation". Arrive early, there's a line. Midgets take priority. Ask for Seabass. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: D_TROS
A big thanks to Frank, Tucker and the rest of the staff. Our community here on SnipersHide is truly like no other. Let’s keep this going! Done!

Done. Happily. Thank you @lowlight
As a “noob” to the long range precision game I can’t even begin to tell you how valuable this place is. It’s a wealth of information. I don’t post a lot because I really don’t feel like I have a lot to offer at this point. No way could I have afforded some of the nice equipment I’ve purchased without PX. Everyone so far has been great to deal with and very helpful. Anything I can do to help please let me know.