• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, someone tonight be mad….

IMG_6729.jpg

Good idea, though I wasn’t a fan of Tucker.

We just need Bender’s Backroom. Pigeons, debauchery, heavy metal, and no bitch-ass report button. Total combat. Awesomeness.
and no gold stars allowed.

Reactions: Skunk
I was in it but didn't know I was walking through ban mines.

I still don't know what happened and why the bans.

Authority didn't get respected?
That requires a Level Q security clearance, which you do not have. Probably something in your background.

jk

(Great, now I am reminded of my friend, Ken, who was a sergeant in the Army Honor Guard during the Reagan administration. Stood post at the WH, a few feet from Pres. Reagan, at times. And he also walked the post at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. In fact, there was one year about 10 years or so ago when a hurricane was buzzsawing up the eastern seaboard and the Honor Guard was advised that they could stand down during the storm. Not a single one abandoned post. Not one.

Why did I think of that? The selection process to get into the Honor Guard, background wise, is tougher than that of the Rangers or Special Forces groups.

Okay, digression over, continuing with regularly scheduled programming ...)

Huh, I log back in and the thread BurtG started and got into an argument with FredHammer is gone.

Here I was learning so much about the culture around this establishment observing those two squabble like a couple of old lovers. That must have been just the spill over thread.

Reactions: Ronws
For the record. DbT was the one that got butt hurt by the term CS

AngryDrunk just goes off for no reason.

And WiTF Gingerman Freddy bitch wasn’t perma banned for that millennial new member crap calling out all the mods / owner

SMFH

Why do you keep signing your name chicken shit? That what your friends call you? Lol

And I know as I lifted all but two.

I was feeling like I was getting some attention from the Hall Monitor

Well you guys have fun. I am pulling myself out of this cesspool pit and back to the actual shooting site which is what this site actually is. Your boyfriends Burt and Fred will be back tomorrow. It’s been real. See you in the report section.

Then muh feelwings was hurt. I was just collateral damage.

Well you guys have fun. I am pulling myself out of this cesspool pit and back to the actual shooting site which is what this site actually is.
For realz, this time?

Do you mean the dick measuring pissing contest? Well, I did forget that there's the reloading section. So you are partially correct.

There's a reason I read that section while logged off. The inner Larry, Gawd darn right and a few others tends to come out.

Not really, our plausibly heterosexual robot has been making me send him/her/whatthefuckever dick pics for years now. (He spends a lot of time squinting)

@Bender 😊
I was thinking that by suggesting a forum called “Bender’s Backroom” I may have given you the impression it was akin to Bender’s Back Door, or Bender’s Bunghole, and dick pics were an audition of sorts. For rear entry…..

Yes Rob was just handing out street cred to a bunch of soft hitters and posers. :cool: 🐿️
I read that whole thread. I kind of thought Rob was just getting in the fray and fucking with people a little for everyone's enjoyment while giving a gentle nudge in the right direction. He didn't seem upset about too much of it. A day or two ban is not a huge punishment, more like a quick backhand from your mom that leaves no bruises but lets you know where the boundaries are.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
I read that whole thread. I kind of thought Rob was just getting in the fray and fucking with people a little for everyone's enjoyment while giving a gentle nudge in the right direction. He didn't seem upset about too much of it. A day or two ban is not a huge punishment, more like a quick backhand from your mom that leaves no bruises but lets you know where the boundaries are.