• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, this b!tch is crazy!

"I'm only going to count to three, 51 times".

"Get off of him NOW".

"OK, Now".

Now?

How about Now?

....that was about as much as I could bear. While the premise sounded like it might be interesting, I think I'll wait for the book to come out. Merry Christmas.

good initiative, HORRIBLE judgment....plus her geometries of fire are allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll messed up...

shoulda put the barrel in the side of the dudes ribs, let him feel the cold metal, then if he didnt let go, pump the action....

that usally works....in the movies haha :cool:

It would be interesting to know the back story to that..perhaps the fellow on the bottom started everything. It wasn't much of a fight anyhow..mostly looked more like neither guy knew how to fight, and were hoping someone would break then up so they wouldn't actually have to continue. When you need help this second, the police are only minutes away.

She was patient because she was scared and probably in the wrong. The dude on bottom should have been striking or using some kind of pain compliance/submission. This was pathetic. If she really wanted to get the dude off she should have turned the shotgun around and used it as a baseball bat on the dudes ribs or head. Oh well, maybe someday all the stupid will die off? Yea, I don't think so either. Haha

talked too much

She was patient because she was scared and probably in the wrong. The dude on bottom should have been striking or using some kind of pain compliance/submission. This was pathetic. If she really wanted to get the dude off she should have turned the shotgun around and used it as a baseball bat on the dudes ribs or head. Oh well, maybe someday all the stupid will die off? Yea, I don't think so either. Haha

BUT STROKE BEFORE SHE RACKED would have ended it.... she talked too much

i don,t know why she was so upset all i saw was a bunch of hugging i mean really two grown men fighting and not one punch thrown must be san francisco

that's the kind of person that will some day get people killed. She introduced a fire arm into a situation that did not require one (clearly).. Any one could have snatched that thing from her and started shooting. Was she mad that the other guy was dry humping her man because they weren't fighting?