• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Wow! Three nice bucks with one well-placed shot!

Re: Wow! Three nice bucks with one well-placed shot!

FUCK YOU!!! you owe me a med-well cooked t-bone stake with all the fixins! Cause thats what I just trew up!

Was bad, wasn't it?
smirk.gif

For that, I hope you have nightmares about motorboating that...

Holy facking hottie!

Really though, how exactly did you come across that vid? Shankster pm it to you?

That is so funny...what talent. I hope “it” tries for American has talent.

Susan Boyle watch out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trolls do exist!!

On another note, how does one maintain such girth without teeth? </div></div>

2 liter Mountain Dew's.......

I'm going to go wash my eyes out with bleach...

And Tucker, I don't like you now.

perfect candidate for Shankster

Reminds me of a female Don Vito.

I bet she has some interesting stories and hurt in her life.

I hope someone is genuinely nice to her today.

Bleach hell!! I am ripping my eyes out can't get that vision out of my sight. That was just wrong no matter where you are from!!

from a fellow Virginian - I am ashamed
eek.gif

I just threw up my dinner. I think I am going to have nightmares of this tonight

dude, your gonna obtain maser or shankster status if you keep posting that shit!

google fat chicks, somewhere in the mix shankster will come up, I beleive he was banned from the hot girlfriends thread for this exact reason, just kidding, at least about him being banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rifleman1981</div><div class="ubbcode-body">google fat chicks, somewhere in the mix shankster will come up, I beleive he was banned from the hot girlfriends thread for this exact reason, just kidding, at least about him being banned </div></div>

No, you are correct. I was banned for sharing my sexy poon in the Hot Girlfriends thread and got a "Go ahead and make my day" warning from Frank for me to do it again.

I guess my pictures interrupted the daily "flog the monkey while fantasizing about someone else's wife/GF " activities for enough members here they went crying to Frank.

AHHH MY EYES !!!! MY EYES!!!!!

Seriously man, that was just so wrong. Are you trying to make us think that Shankster has good taste in women? If so, it just won't work. I would speculate that you can't even drink her pretty. All the top shelf bourbon on this planet would not begin to make her look pretty. BARF!!!!

Guess you guys just don't know real talent when you see it......

Look at the good job she did staining that t-shirt.