• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Wraith 4K Monocular

YotieJ

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2021
Illinois
Question for you guys im hoping someone can answer. I'm asking about the Wraith 4K Monocular not the 4k mini or Max.. i haven't seen much info or anything on these. Id like to just buy a pvs 14 or something but don't want to spend the money right now. I run an XRF on my rifle and a Nox18 on my helmet for scanning. I'm wondering if it even be possible to run one of these on my right eye with nox on the other for certain applications. Have a Wilcox G24 mount and an integrated components D-14 mount. I just clip the dovetail on nox right in. Thanks in advance for any input.

Haven't seen much on them.
I'd be curious if you have any luck getting these to bridge up though.
There are so many people trying to make bridge systems for the sionyx cameras that it makes this a logical item if it'll mount up in similar fashion to a 14

Bump to see if anyone has used one of these jalopys yet. Looks pretty competitive to the SyOnix