• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Wrath of man

Its Statham so it will be entertaining. I did not say good or great or academy award winning . I don't go to movies to learn life lessons i go to be entertained. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BLEE and Tono
Watched it last night. Lot's of hair, teeth and eyeballs flying around. Somewhat shallow story line but generous amounts of good old violence. Worth the $6.99 to me. What I expected from a Stratham flick.

Reactions: BLEE
I thought it was good. If you like just being entertained, it will live up to that expectation.

"Nobody" is also good.

Liked them both about the same with Nobody getting the slight nod due to soundtrack and dark humor. :)

Wrath of Man was good. Mild spoiler here but I thought Statham was done for after the last shootout.....

The actual visuals and music were great. More of the Ritchie dark gangster movie layout than the more quirky ones he does.

Story starts off interesting and takes you a bit to figure out WTF is even going on, yet the story in the last 1/3 of the movie is literally just disappointing to where its like someone told him, you have 5 minutes of film time left and it has to end.

I think The Gentlemen was better.

Reactions: BLEE and Sierra770
The actual visuals and music were great. More of the Ritchie dark gangster movie layout than the more quirky ones he does.

Story starts off interesting and takes you a bit to figure out WTF is even going on, yet the story in the last 1/3 of the movie is literally just disappointing to where its like someone told him, you have 5 minutes of film time left and it has to end.

I think The Gentlemen was better.
Agreed. In terms of Guy's movies, I really can't put Wrath of Man in the same league as The Gentlemen.

thanks for the thread because i like all the gr movies i have seen and never saw the gentlemen, so maybe that will be the next one to see for me.

...But my favorite Statham movie will always be The Transporter...
Transporter was good, but have you seen The Bank Job?

To be fair, it's not really a typical "Statham movie" because it's got a well-developed story and there are so many good performances in it from the other actors involved. Really worth a look if you haven't seen it already.

Reactions: Sierra770 and Tono
SAS: Rise of the Black Swan.
Awful.
Absolute dribbleshit.
Wannabe Diehard clone in the Chunnel.

Such a terrible waste of resources and acting talent. The massive plot holes and lack of plausibility render this movie unwatchable.
From the bad guy's storm trooper quality marksmanship to the buffoonish choices made by the protagonists, to the villains' that can't find a man in a tunnel laying on the ground, I agree with you that this movie is dribbleshit.

The funniest scene is an hour into the movie. It is a bolt action duel with a belt fed machine gun in a tunnel at a distance of ~20-30 yards. Spoiler Alert: Neither shooter manages to hit each other. The entire exchange is done while "good guys" are stacked and surrounding the "bad guy" mere feet away and includes the bolt action shooter running into the sustained fire presumably to dodge bullets and attain a better shooting position a full two yards closer.

I would have stopped watching the movie entirely if not for the fact I was a guest at another person's home. The only reason I would recommend someone watch this movie is that misery loves company and you have to see it to truly understand how bad it was. I genuinely feel bad for all of the movie professionals associated with making this film who had no control over the directing, script writing and editing.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *