• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: 20,000 Rounds of M855 for $250/k

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Go count your rounds and come to Uncle Horta for your Christmas bonus. Here’s what I’m looking for and paying:

At least 20K rounds of each. Price is per 1,000 rounds, brass case factory ammo only:

$250 - 9mm 115/124/147g FMJ
    $300 - .45 ACP 230g FMJ/TMJ
    $280 - M855 62g Green Tip
    $260 - M193 55g FMJ
    $550 - MK262 Mod 0

What else you good little boys and girls got squirreled away? Horta Claus is coming to town!

I applaud your laying your dick in full view rather than being like the guys that keep going into others ammo for sale threads and telling them they are gouging like some commie prick.

I like this better tell people what you need and what you will pay rather than shit up some other guys thread.

Free market.......sell it if you like the offer, walk away if you don't.

No ammo but could I interest you in a very lightly used BAE UTM X Universal thermal monocular? It’s all legit. I haven’t even sent in the warranty registration card yet.

No thanks. I just got 3 off eBay for $4500 each.

He bought them for his grandma, but she died of the Covid and she couldn’t take them to heaven with her.

I’ve tested factory mk211 vs API on poured concrete cinderblock walls. I found no discernible difference in terminal destruction. API was handloaded @ 3200fps. Maybe the raufoss created more high velocity spawl via the shape charge in the nose of the bullet, but I couldn’t get anyone to sit behind the wall with a radar gun 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd buy a couple of thousand rounds of these for the bid price as well:

let me know where to send the payment.............:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Range_time_therapy
    I have a significant quantity of .338 MIM Exojacket rounds I would consider selling.

Details on the projectiles can be found here:

Ha! That's great. I was amazed I hadn't heard more about that fascinating breakthrough in BC, until I noticed the date.

Reactions: TheHorta
    Go count your rounds and come to Uncle Horta for your Christmas bonus. Here’s what I’m looking for and paying:

At least 20K rounds of each. Price is per 1,000 rounds, brass case factory ammo only:

$260 - M193 55g FMJ
    $550 - MK262 Mod 0.

What else you good little boys and girls got squirreled away? Horta Claus is coming to town!

Dude I got you, but only 3000rds of each and I will cover shipping fee ... I prefer paypal ff

pinky swear

Does the gentleman/store want to sell anymore of the M193?

Appreciate contact information if available

I can do 100,000 rounds of 9mm for $70,000 and I’ll deliver it for free.

I can source that quantity every couple of weeks.

Yeah, but I’m hunting for some API and MK211 for her. Still have a decent stock of Barrett Factory stamped M33.

I’ll legit, straight-up, pay $10 PER round for MK211 Raufoss. I’d like at least 1,000 rounds.
    I can see it now. Some E deuce stuffing his pockets full of raufoss rounds. While the other fellas are banging the steel targets you’ll be shredding the things. Sweeeet

Cost of 1K 9mm FMJ is still well below $250 but you won't find it at that.

The others, nah.

Look on govdeals in the ammunition and fire armed. They have 80,000 rounds of 40

So..... group buy?

Hi,

Not for that price there will not be, lol....The time and effort to unload/unpack 14 pallets from 20ft container that each have 48 boxes that then have 48 (50ct) boxes within them along with individual quotes, invoices, shipping cost, shipping labels, etc etc would increase the cost.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: mpncc
    Bwahahahahaha

Seriously. I have $5 more than what he just offered across the board. But I just dont smell any desperation in here. And Ive got a nose for it....
    Hi,

Not for that price there will not be, lol....The time and effort to unload/unpack 14 pallets from 20ft container that each have 48 boxes that then have 48 (50ct) boxes within them along with individual quotes, invoices, shipping cost, shipping labels, etc etc would increase the cost.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    I would help unload it😉😉

Doc

Hi,

I cannot help with such small quantities but please let me know when you need 1.5 million rounds of 9mm FMJ or 1.4 million rounds of SS109.
    I can accommodate your desired prices.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Seriously, if I could do this, you could do this?

I just counted my rolled quarters and, if my math is right, I may have enough.

Perhaps a group buy in pallet quantities (100,000 rnds./pallet), requiring purchase of a minimum of of a full pallet.

Maybe drop ship pallets direct to purchasers? In drop ship scenario, it's just invoicing/paperwork for you, with zero handling costs.

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis

Seriously, if I could do this, you could do this?

I just counted my rolled quarters and, if my math is right, I may have enough.

Hi,

PM me your number and I can give you a call.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Perhaps a group buy in pallet quantities (100,000 rnds./pallet), requiring purchase of a minimum of of a full pallet.

Maybe drop ship pallets direct to purchasers? In drop ship scenario, it's just invoicing/paperwork for you, with zero handling costs.

Hi,

Except for the fact that I would be the originating shipper from overseas and the originating shipper in the USA, lol... as in there is no such thing as drop shipping from a Customs inspected Port.

It would take me getting container back to facility, unpacking container to then ship the pallets, so there is absolutely NO way to do it without handling cost.

As to where the container itself I can ship direct from Port to its' customer destination.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: stefan73