• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: 6.5 CREEDMOOR AMMO

SBE2

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2018
    Ohio
    I know this is a long shot but im looking for some hornady 81500 6.5CM 140g eld-m. If anyone has any laying around and willing to let go of some. Currently have 14 rounds total and a new rifle i cannot shoot... :cry:

Last edited:
    Best bet is to check ammo seek often. I check multiple times a day. Snagged a case of 147gr ELD-M at $43 a box :D

Reactions: SBE2
    Best bet is to check ammo seek often. I check multiple times a day. Snagged a case of 147gr ELD-M at $43 a box :D
    Christ, is that the going price right now? I remember seeing about 10 147 boxes at academy for 32$ and thinking it was high and leaving them.

Reactions: sako.308 and SBE2
    Targetsport has them at $35 a box, which is normal pre-allthisbullshit going price. None in stock right now though. $43 is a lot better than $90 a box that I saw the other week from Alamo Ammo.

Targetsport has them at $35 a box, which is normal pre-allthisbullshit going price. None in stock right now though. $43 is a lot better than $90 a box that I saw the other week from Alamo Ammo.
    And a reason why I will never do business w Alamo again.

I have 300 rounds of 140gr Berger Hybrid for sale, $550 shipped for a case of 200 or $245 shipped for 5x boxes

I also have 2x 200rd cases of 156 Berger EOL for the same price as above.

I have 500 rounds of 140gr Berger Hybrid for sale, $550 shipped per case of 200 or $245 shipped for 5x boxes

I also have 2x 200rd cases of 156 Berger EOL for the same price as above.
    Nvm read that wrong

What TS shows as pricing for sold out items is not what TS is selling them for when they restock. They update the prices on restock.

Being that almost all match 6.5cm that’s gone up for sale in the last two months has been between 3.00-4.50/rd, market value is what it is.

I appreciate all the offers but it’s really hard to pay $45-$50 for 20 rounds when the last time I bought them I paid $23. Looks like my 14 rounds will have to do for now. 😂

If you don’t already have all needed materials and equipment, reloading is going to be a longer term, future option not a short term option.

I'm in need of 200 rounds so I can shoot factory class for NRL Hunter but I can not find any decently priced anywhere.

Less then $40 a box would be nice. This match is already one of the most expensive matches I have looked into going.
    Ammo availability is only going down. Based on just what’s happened in the last week, on top of the entirety of last year, things aren’t about to get better. The cheapest 6.5cm on Ammoseek is $2.15 for reloads and $2.30 for S&B. I’ve got a case of Berger 156EOL for $2.75 and there’s Lapua online for $4.50.

Saw 147gr earlier on ammoseek $45+ a box. If you want to shoot you're going to have to swallow your pride and pay more than what you last paid at $23 a box back in 2019. These high prices are going to be around at least through this year if not longer.

This shit here is plumb effin ridiculous
    7181F200-FDE0-4DF0-A630-7AD955816128.png

At this point might as well just buy a 338LM there is plenty of that ammo in stock on midway for $7/shot. Hardly more expensive than shooting a 6.5 Creedmoor any more!

At this point might as well just buy a 338LM there is plenty of that ammo in stock on midway for $7/shot. Hardly more expensive than shooting a 6.5 Creedmoor any more!
    Exactly, how can company’s sell rifles right now without ammo available? 😂

2 weeks ago I received an email notification from Midway that they were selling/in stock S&B 140 grain loaded ammo for $19/box. Ammo is still being made, and if you jump on some notification lists you will be able to get some loaded ammo. I wasn't desperate for it, so I did not order any to leave it for the people that were. It's still on my notification list through my account at Midway.

Reactions: SBE2 and cjs88
    Yep! I get notifications from multiple different companies and check ammoseek a few times a day. Think I'm good on ammo for my 6.5 right now, bought 400rds in the last few weeks. I just need 280AI to come back in stock.

Exactly, how can company’s sell rifles right now without ammo available? 😂
    We keep at least 2 boxes of ammo for every gun we have in our store, it does sometimes limit our inventory, but at least they can buy and shoot same day!