• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB: 7 SAUM brass, willing to pay top $$$

wyliecoyote

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2018
North Dakota
Hi all! I'm working on a new build for a sheep hunt and am willing to pay top dollar for 7 SAUM brass. I'd like to get at least 200 pieces of all the same type, preferences being 1) ADG, 2) Norma/Nosler, 3) Remington. By top dollar, I mean up to $2.50/piece if it's virgin ADG brass, less for other makes/non-virgin. I know this is the worst time to get into a new caliber, but I think I can make it happen. Let me know what you have. Ready to wheel and deal with ya!

Awesome, thanks! Good tip . . . jumped on that 7 SAUM Norma brass.

Reactions: KeithStone
I have quite a bit of prime 6.5 saum 1x fired if you feel like punching them out to 7mm, pm me if interested

I have quite a bit of prime 6.5 saum 1x fired if you feel like punching them out to 7mm, pm me if interested
I'm not quite advanced enough to tackle expanding brass up a size, but there is a guy looking for 6.5 SAUM brass here:

I'm not quite advanced enough to tackle expanding brass up a size, but there is a guy looking for 6.5 SAUM brass here:

No worries, OIL sheep tag holder myself here. I just found out yesterday, I could help you out opening those up to 7mm to get ya out of a jam if need be. If not, good luck on your venture sir!

No worries, OIL sheep tag holder myself here. I just found out yesterday, I could help you out opening those up to 7mm to get ya out of a jam if need be. If not, good luck on your venture sir!
Congrats on drawing the sheep tag, good luck to you as well! I think I'll be okay on brass, managed to pick up a good supply so far. Thanks!

Reactions: mahlv
Thanks everyone! I've managed to acquire more than enough 7 SAUM brass, all Norma too which will make developing a load easier. Can't wait for the hunt!

Reactions: mahlv