• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB 77 SMKs or 80gr CCs

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Might look at 70 or 80.5 VLDs as well but primarily after the two in the title. Plenty of 55gr flavor pills for trade, or I have (500) 75 Amaxs I can trade as well.

Also more than willing to buy outright. Ideally looking for at least 500-1000 but will buy more or less if you want to sell what you’ve got.

Well damn, i was on midways website this morning and they had the 77smks in stock. But now theyre sold out.

Reactions: Iamero
    Yea just looked and they have them for $300/1000. Might be worth grabbing but hurts when powder valley and Natchez sold that quantity for $225.

Yeah I understand if you don’t buy now seems like when you find stuff again it at the higher price but I understand what your saying we are in a shitty time to have this hobby

Dang, pricey though. Most people are over $0.30 a piece which is a little nutty. Hoping to find someone that is still selling them in the $0.25-27 range like they normally are.

Yea I think you’re right. Probably isn’t worth being stingy over that $0.03 a bullet right now

And next week it'll be worse and you'll be begging for the "old days" when they were .30

It aint gonna get any better anytime soon....sadly

I know for sure I have some Sierra hollow point; a ton of 55 FMJ, and I think I might have tricklings left of vmax.