• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB: Action Wrench for Impact 737R

NodakBarbarian

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2019
North Dakota
**(Update, ordered Defiance wrench from Area 419, Tate from Impact said it will work well.)**

As title states.

Thanks

Last edited:
Mine isn't for sale, but I can confirm that the Defiance action wrench works on my impact 737 actions perfectly. There's a Defiance wrench in stock at Area 419.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: NodakBarbarian
How tight fitting is it? I have a PMA Rem 700 action wrench, but it seems overly loose in the Impact 737R action, so I’m leery of using it.

My Defiance Wrench fits about the same as the bolt does in the Impact Action. It also fits about the same as it does in a Defiance action. I torque my actions to 55 lb/lbs and have used the wrench dozens of times without problems on both Impact and Defiance actions. Maybe if you like to torque to 100 ft/lbs or more it might make sense to get the exact wrench but this method has worked for me.

Reactions: NodakBarbarian