• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms wtb back a howa 1500 i traded in about apr of this year

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
can't remember or find who i traded with. traded a howa 1500 308 2' blue printed,glassed pillared. 6-24 x 56 crimson trace seekins or badger rings. would maybe buy i back in same condition with same stuff if other guy is not shooting it much. traded for a colt MT 223 1/9.

You should be able to go back. In mail click on conversations and then show all. Good luck.

Here's the only interest posted

Well I want to hear the end of this story. Did you get it back? Did it sleep with another shooter? Will your relationship ever be the same? LOL I hope you get it back.

• Haha
Reactions: Rog2069 and Anb618
can't get it back as traded pretty soon likely go for a sako S20 prec. had 1K looks over last 2-3 months with no clue really. guy may be gone or doesn't want to off the thing. was a good rig. didn't have over 200yd to shoot. now a good chance of a 600yd range.

tx. bought/sold many many. about a dozen +/- i regret going back 50 years. guess an expensive sako is in my future.