• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB ESEE 4 or 6 etc in that range

Greene

Team Copper Creek
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
Albany, Kentucky
Figured I’d check for a good clean used knife before I purchased new.

Looking for a good general purpose knife. ESEE 4 or 6 black plain edge. Not double edge.

Would also consider laser strike or some others.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a black 6 with orange TKC G10 scales, a kydex sheath, and a custom leather sheath. Shoot me a PM if you’d want the entire package. Unused but reprofiled and shaving sharp off an Edge Pro Professional (I sharpen on the side)

Last edited:
I don’t have any for sale, just a little advice. I have a 3,4, 6 and a laser strike. The 4 is probably the most useful. The 6 is really too thick for general use, the laser strike is a good second to the 4.

Reactions: Greene
I don’t have any for sale, just a little advice. I have a 3,4, 6 and a laser strike. The 4 is probably the most useful. The 6 is really too thick for general use, the laser strike is a good second to the 4.

They’re both 3/16” thick. And the 6 lends itself to better slicing with the thinner geometry due to the taller profile. I’ve owned at least 50 different esee’s since 2012 lol

Last edited:
They’re both 3/16” thick. And the 6 lends itself to better slicing with the thinner geometry due to the taller profile. I’ve owned at least 50 different esee’s since 2012 lol

I have been considering purchasing an ESEE fixed blade , but there aren't any dealers close, so I don't have a chance to fondle them.

It looks like the ESEE 5 is more of a camp knife than one for routine carry? Doesn't the 5 have a 1/4" tang or something like that, for chopping etc. Also which vendors usually has the best prices? So many options to the uninformed.

Last edited:
I have been considering purchasing an ESEE fixed blade , but there aren't any dealers close, so I don't have a chance to fondle them.

It looks like the ESEE 5 is more of a camp knife than one for daily carry? Doesn't the 5 have a 1/4" tang or something like that, for chopping etc. Also which of the major vendors usually has the best prices?

I had a 5. Found it useless being THAT thick combined with a saber grind. It’s more sharpened pry bar than knife IMO. Theknifeconnection usually has good prices and you can get sheaths and scales on there too. The 6 is the best camp knife but also would do well for basically anything other than everyday carry. It’s nimble for its size.

Reactions: DIBBS
Maybe it’s the 5 that I have and not the 6. The large one I have is best described as a pry bar with sharpened edge. Lol

How about a limited edition Fallkniven F1 with Green Micarta scales, sandblasted to give the scales a textured grip.
3G Super Steel. Never sharpened or cut anything but phone book paper. Black leather sheath.

Here's a similar one...

Reactions: Greene
Thanks but I think that’s more expensive of a rig than I’m looking for.

How about a limited edition Fallkniven F1 with Green Micarta scales, sandblasted to give the scales a textured grip.
3G Super Steel. Never sharpened or cut anything but phone book paper. Black leather sheath.

Here's a similar one...

Reactions: Alpine 338