• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB- HLR recoil lug for bighorn Origin

Sam19kilo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 4, 2019
    WY
    They must be slammed over there at HLR so I thought I’d try on here
    Let me know if you can help me out

Good Luck! I paid HLR for one in July. Ended up buying one off here.

Still waiting on a refund from HLR!

Mine just shipped from HLR yesterday ... might want to try them now to see if they are available.

Mine just shipped from HLR yesterday ... might want to try them now to see if they are available.
    They are still not available
    No response from emails, than had my wife message on Facebook and said he would send me an invoice last week, still nothing

For those who just had theirs shipped out in the past few days, what was your order date? I ordered mine on 8/6, and haven't received a shipping notification yet. Oh and the best way to get in touch with Ryan has been facebook messenger from my experience.

For those who just had theirs shipped out in the past few days, what was your order date? I ordered mine on 8/6, and haven't received a shipping notification yet. Oh and the best way to get in touch with Ryan has been facebook messenger from my experience.
    September 14, I'd send him an email. He usually responds pretty quickly.

Reactions: Slowshot18