• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale WTB Lefty KRG BRAVO or GRS BIFROST for Tikka T3

Familydude

Spending my kids’ paltry inheritance on hobbies
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    California
    I know, KRG doesn’t manufacture a Bravo stock for Tikka lefties. Thought someone might have one milled (correctly and aesthetically decent) they might want to sell -OR- a GRS Bi Frost.

Going on a used Tikka T3 lite hunting rifle so the stock can be used but in good shape. Not trying to break the bank.

Last edited:
    I'd look at Grayboe as well. I picked up a Terrain for my LH T3 Lite inletted for the factory bottom metal(err...plastic) when they were offering them. Great stock and perfect fit. I believe they plan on inletting for the T3 again. If you're not looking to drop the coin on a custom McM or MCS, there are not many options for a long action LH Tikka T3.

I'd look at Grayboe as well. I picked up a Terrain for my LH T3 Lite inletted for the factory bottom metal(err...plastic) when they were offering them. Great stock and perfect fit. I believe they plan on inletting for the T3 again. If you're not looking to drop the coin on a custom McM or MCS, there are not many options for a long action LH Tikka T3.
    I’ll check it out. Thanks!!