• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB Leica ERi 2.5-10x42 scope

Macdaddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
Clarke County, VA
Looking for the now discontinued Leica ERi 2.5-10 x42 scope for a hunting rifle. I would prefer the exposed turret version but will consider the capped version if one becomes available. Thanks

OK, so I just got a PM from someone (garygagax) who has been a member of the Hide for let's see, 4 days (21 May, 2020) telling me he has a buddy in Texas that has a Leica ERi in excellent condition that he wants to sell. He then provided a gmail address for me to contact his buddy.

garygagax: If this is legit, then please respond to me on the open Hide to confirm your conversation. Always suspicious of backroom only deals from folks that have "0" (zero) previous exposure on this forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Reactions: CStroud
OK, so I just got a PM from someone (garygagax) who has been a member of the Hide for let's see, 4 days (21 May, 2020) telling me he has a buddy in Texas that has a Leica ERi in excellent condition that he wants to sell. He then provided a gmail address for me to contact his buddy.

garygagax: If this is legit, then please respond to me on the open Hide to confirm your conversation. Always suspicious of backroom only deals from folks that have "0" (zero) previous exposure on this forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
OK, no response from garygagax per my suggestion above. I would conclude that he's phishing on this site and to that end, would suggest unless we hear from him otherwise, avoid transactions with him. I will report this to the leadership.

I have a Visus 2-10x42, capped with box and papers like new. I believe its a step up from Er-i. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I have a Visus 2-10x42, capped with box and papers like new. I believe its a step up from Er-i. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Thanks but the Visus didn't offer the option for the ballistic turret upgrade as did the ERi so I'll have to pass. Thanks though. I had actually forgotten about the Visus line. Fine scopes for sure. Just not what I'm looking for.

Reactions: Mbaysinger89