• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wanting To Buy

Fogger

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2023
Arizona
I was pointed in this direction for some help.

My daughter is small for her age and has her first deer tag here in AZ this fall, hunting is all she talks about. I had put a manners MCS-CS Elite stock on a rifle I had with the intent to have her shoot it.

Unfortunately, this weekend I lent the gun to a buddy of mine and in an accident the rifle was ran over by a 3/4ton pickup and the buttstock is crushed and unfixable.

I called manners and they are 6 months out and can’t get me a stock in time. I’ve also searched high and low for anything in stock with no luck.

If you have a Manners MCS-CS stock in REM SA and a proof sendero inlet and you’re willing to sell it. I’ll buy it!

I don’t need a deal and I’m not asking for a handout, I just need the stock and will be very appreciative if you’re willing to let one go. Thank you!

Reactions: autorotate19

Reactions: autorotate19
Still no luck. I thought I had luck on two different ones and both guys on here were scammers. Man what a letdown….

Trying to get me to leave deposits and would only take Zelle or Cash app, wouldn’t meet in person and had fake phone numbers.

Reactions: SniperBro
I have 2 brand new never mounted stocks. One is still in the bubble wrap from manners. I’m not looking to sell them but I would consider selling one of them to help you out. I’d just want what I paid plus shipping to you.

8F20AC1E-8667-48B5-951D-FC4435580D05.jpeg

Reactions: BENRAY236
Manners ready to ship

It's fit for an Impact, so the bolt notch will need to be opened up for a M700 bolt handle. I don't think the ejection port relief will line up and you'll have a relief for the bolt release.