• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB: Nodak Spud M16A1 Lower Receiver for MK 12

mallen45

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
I’ve got a MK12 Mod 1 build I’m looking to finish off and need a nodak spud lower along with colt lpk, a2 fixed stock, and a geissele ssa. If you’d got any of these lying around shoot me a message. When sending pictures over do me a favor and include a picture with your screen name and the day’s date on it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Still no luck. Would also consider the brownells finished lower as provided by nodak if anyone has one of those.

We’ll keep the flame alive. Bump bump come on fellas I know you’ve been wanting to clear that safe out. What’s one little stripped receiver going to do?

I am building my own Mk 12 Mod 1 also. Looking for what your ideal lower would include. Mahalo.
shoot me a PM, I notified mallen45 when the Nodak BR lowers came in stock they were gone like he said in 45min, I have built multiple MK12 Mod 1's and have one build kit I was going to save for future builds but looks like im going to abandon it for now
Colt Cerro keyhole upper, Colt BCG, Nodak BR M16A1 lower that was sent to have the Colt M16A1 engravings Colt LPK no trigger end plate castle nut and Contract Sopmod gen 1 stock all parts new minut the Colt tube exyension and a new sealed KAC FF RAS, dont mean to hijack your thread Mallen

No harm done my man. My business is done and I’m always happy to see folks get what they’re looking for