• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTB WTB or WTT for quality spotting scope

Wanting To Buy

Sgp12345

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2021
CA
Looking for a nice spotting scope. Can’t afford anything too top of the line, more in the 750-1200 range. I’d prefer to trade, I have a great condition trijicon credo 2-10 FFP Red MOA in a bobro QD mount and also a US Optics SN-4 1.5-6 with blue (awesome) reticle. This one was made in CA. Original box included.

Would trade one or both for spotting scope. Prefer one with higher magnification (60+) and it would be used for daytime applications as well as some nighttime star gazing

Thanks

I have an angled Vortex Razor HD Gen1, 20-60x 85mm, that I replaced with a straight spotter from another user on here. Have been too lazy to get around to listing it yet, but it’s $1000 shipped FnF, glass is in excellent shape. Comes with the field cover, lens covers, and a small ARCA plate that’s seen use.

PM me if you’d like pics, happy to provide.

I’ve got an Athlon Ares 15-45x65 UHD that I’d let go for a smoking deal

I
Looking for a nice spotting scope. Can’t afford anything too top of the line, more in the 750-1200 range. I’d prefer to trade, I have a great condition trijicon credo 2-10 FFP Red MOA in a bobro QD mount and also a US Optics SN-4 1.5-6 with blue (awesome) reticle. This one was made in CA. Original box included.

Would trade one or both for spotting scope. Prefer one with higher magnification (60+) and it would be used for daytime applications as well as some nighttime star gazing

Thanks
I have Leupold Golden Ring 20-60x80 that’s in tip top shape and hardly used, no reticle clear glass.