Accessories  WTB PVS14 adapter for PLRF15C

John D.

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
May 2, 2010
CT
What sorcery is this? The things you learn here. I have both of these things as well. If someone comes through for you, send them my way. Thanks.:cool::cool:

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Theres a member who who distributes for them or works for them, then again I never got a straight answer about an item.

Ive called them 10+ times. Ive emailed them also multiple times.

Never got even a simple reply or anyone picking up or returning a call.

CoryT

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    OK, I should be able to get a couple sent out next week. I can't find a current price list, but IRRC they are around $250 or $270. If I can get them sent out I'll get shipping and payment details worked out. I'm not sure they are still in stock. Some of the trigger cables are on backorder, and I know the PVS-18 version is back ordered.

John, you still want one at that price?

I will say it works well, I used one for a while on my 15C. Someone REALLY, REALLY wanted that setup though, so I'm just using Vectors and a Monoloc.

John D.

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 2, 2010
    CT
    OK, I should be able to get a couple sent out next week. I can't find a current price list, but IRRC they are around $250 or $270. If I can get them sent out I'll get shipping and payment details worked out. I'm not sure they are still in stock. Some of the trigger cables are on backorder, and I know the PVS-18 version is back ordered.

John, you still want one at that price?

I will say it works well, I used one for a while on my 15C. Someone REALLY, REALLY wanted that setup though, so I'm just using Vectors and a Monoloc.

Yes Sir that would be awesome. Thank you very much.