• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB PVS14 adapter for PLRF15C

What sorcery is this? The things you learn here. I have both of these things as well. If someone comes through for you, send them my way. Thanks.:cool::cool:

Theres a member who who distributes for them or works for them, then again I never got a straight answer about an item.

Theres a member who who distributes for them or works for them, then again I never got a straight answer about an item.

Ive called them 10+ times. Ive emailed them also multiple times.

Never got even a simple reply or anyone picking up or returning a call.

OK, I should be able to get a couple sent out next week. I can't find a current price list, but IRRC they are around $250 or $270. If I can get them sent out I'll get shipping and payment details worked out. I'm not sure they are still in stock. Some of the trigger cables are on backorder, and I know the PVS-18 version is back ordered.

John, you still want one at that price?

I will say it works well, I used one for a while on my 15C. Someone REALLY, REALLY wanted that setup though, so I'm just using Vectors and a Monoloc.

OK, I should be able to get a couple sent out next week. I can't find a current price list, but IRRC they are around $250 or $270. If I can get them sent out I'll get shipping and payment details worked out. I'm not sure they are still in stock. Some of the trigger cables are on backorder, and I know the PVS-18 version is back ordered.

John, you still want one at that price?

I will say it works well, I used one for a while on my 15C. Someone REALLY, REALLY wanted that setup though, so I'm just using Vectors and a Monoloc.

Yes Sir that would be awesome. Thank you very much.