• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB- Sig LRF

mpwolf

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2014
Looking for a used Sig Kilo 2200. Somehow I've misplaced mine, and now that it's fall, I'm going nuts without it, but a new replacement isn't in the budget.. Does anyone have one sitting neglected on a shelf?

Sorry to hijack your listing just I need to pick up a rangefinder also and have zero experience with them. I was looking to pick up a 1800 or 2200 series sig also and seeing as u said u had a 2200, could u say if it’s significantly better than the 1800? Thanks and sorry again

No worries. I have only ever used the 2200 from the Sig lineup. For the price difference, I would prefer to find another 2200, over the 1800. I figure a little extra horsepower can't hurt.

Reactions: Billharalson20
No worries. I have only ever used the 2200 from the Sig lineup. For the price difference, I would prefer to find another 2200, over the 1800. I figure a little extra horsepower can't hurt.
Thanks bud