• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB/ WTT towards small pistol Primers or Dillon 750 near Billings,MT

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2018
Montana
Getting out of reloading for my rifles and swapping over to pistol reloading at the worst possible time.

My ideal set up would be dillon xl750/9mm conversion kit with case feeder, federal gold primers, 147, 135 or 125 blue bullets, and starline brass... But that's a long shot.

Willing to pay cash but also have to follow to trade if any interests you

-impact action w/ proof comp contour in 6.5cm with a hellfire brake, tt diamond, MPA BA chassis.. barrel is at end of life with 1600 rounds through it and opening up a bit. (Trade valued at 2k)
-223/6.5CM curtis custom with WTO S/L mpa chassis, tt special trigger, both barrels are low round count. (Trade valued at 2300)
-inline fab mount for COAX
-redding 6.5cm, 300wm, 223 redding dies but none have decapping or expanding with them
-sinclair expanding mandrel and die for the above calibers
-redding universal decapping die
-little crow WTF for above calibers, all are like new.
-winchester white box 9mm , I'll only trade that towards primers.
-cash

Easiest way would be if you were within or meet within 4 hours of Billings,MT.

Thanks.

In the unlikely event that you get somewhere closer to Laramie, WY, hit me up for pistol primers.

BTW, on one of the Dillon equipment forums, I read a few reports of primer feed problems with the new 750. I suspect this is a minority, but it means I'll stick with my 650 until Dillon comes up with a fix or better instructions.

Cheers,
Richard

Reactions: 4066.5