• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is wrong with people..pure evel.

She’d be dead. Nuff said. Anyone know anything about this? When I first seen this it looked like she just punched the kid, but now the knife is clearly there. Hmmmm...regardless she’d be dead.

Yeah, when I clicked on the vid, I didn't even see the title and also thought the kid was just being punched and then saw the knife come out. I don't think anyone pointed this out yet, but did you all notice how casually Stabby Shamu just walked away from it all like she knew nothing was gonna happen to her. No clue what gun laws are like in the country of Georgia, but certainly the outcome would have been way different if it happened in the state of Georgia.

That is seriously f*ing crazy. Looks like she could have easily been taken down. That guy was just jumping around all stupid when she barely poked at him once. Feel really bad for that kid. Will probably have scars on his face for life.

The inside scars will be much more difficult to heal. She should have 'stumbled' in front of a truck. A couple of times.

If that were a conceal carry state,it would of been a double tap to the torso,period.end of story.
Can't watch that video anymore,i'm pissed off.

Reactions: AMGtuned and TACC
[
He is a fucking pussy.i would of kicked her in the fucking cunt, then tore out her fucking throat with my teeth.

FIFY
You must have much better knees than me to be able to kick that high.

I mean I'm not second guessing your tactics.....but....no need to kick her in the throat immediately. This exposes your nuts to a lucky slash of that knife.
Get her on the ground, then put the boots to her.