• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is wrong with people?

They say family murders usually have some form of guilt associated afterwards and that's why the bodies are almost always posed, covered up or "lying in state" or surrounded by trinkets. Sleeping children fits that.

Not that it explains it one fucking bit though.

Reactions: Bender
This.

Too many people in our society have become too dependent on the government to "save" them and fucking hold their hands every time they experience difficulties in life. There was a time in this country's history when you did not "call the cops" when you encounter some shit like what the OP posted. You and your fellow townsmen gather and take care of the problem, permanently. Right now there are probably some white coats out there who are interested in how her brain operated or what made her do what she had done. I am not even remotely interested in that. I only want to see that she does not waste our fucking oxygen anymore...
True, but with this justice system what do you think the “family member” would be charged with if he woulda found the infant and then smothered her to death instead of calling the cops?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So you you guys that advocate for the free use of drugs and the government should not intervene. Pursuit of happiness and all that. Where do you draw the line?
Let me also say that I do not want to be hypocritical here. I believe in free will, but I also believe in protecting the innocent.
If they wanted to stop the flow of drugs they would build a wall. They don’t want that though. Iran contra ring any bells? The gov makes too much money and gets too much control off their cat and mouse game. Fast and furious.. same game just guns instead of drugs..

Reactions: 10ring'r
True, but with this justice system what do you think the “family member” would be charged with if he woulda found the infant and then smothered her to death instead of calling the cops?

That is the reason why in such a case like this, had I been that 'family member' my only answer to the investigators would be: "When she saw me come into the room, she snarled and charged right at me. That is why I drew my pistol and fired"...

Hurting a child is one way to become an instant bullet sponge in my vicinity.

ETA: Even just sitting in a clinic and hearing a baby cry a normal cry tugs at my heart. No. Just fucking no. Harm a child with me being a witness, better fucking pray that the impact of one of the rounds destroy your CNS quickly and you don't have to experience what a temporary wound cavity in the intestines feel like...

I cannot even read shit like this without tearing up.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMGtuned
This has been played over and over again by every local news here in Phoenix. It hurts my heart. First I just changed the channel. Now I turn off the TV. We have little ones and I don’t need them seeing this.

Mothers are supposed to love their babies. Idk how this happens. It’s heartbreaking.
Same for me. I'm local here as well. My wife is an ER nurse and our next door neighbor is a pediatric ER nurse. Despite all the fucked up things they see at work this still brought tears to their eyes.

We have 2 little one and I can't imagine hurting one of them. I just don't understand the level of evil it would take to do something like this.

So I am loosing sleep and having a hard time focusing because of a son I have in Texas. I haven’t got to see him in 7 years or even talk to him on the phone going on 2 years even though x is required by court orders to answer the phone every day at 7:00. I can’t even get lcpd to do a health and welfare check..
meanwhile meth heads like this have their kids..
meanwhile a mom try’s to turn their 5 yo boy into a girl..
I need prayer. The world needs prayer. There was a guy in prison telling how he killed his daughters in their car seats. The second girl asked “is what happened to sis gonna happen to me?

• Angry
So I am loosing sleep and having a hard time focusing because of a son I have in Texas. I haven’t got to see him in 7 years or even talk to him on the phone going on 2 years even though x is required by court orders to answer the phone every day at 7:00. I can’t even get lcpd to do a health and welfare check..
I need prayer. The world needs prayer. There was a guy in prison telling how he killed his daughters in their car seats. The second girl asked “is what happened to sis gonna happen to me?

Prayers sent, hang in there, it does get better (y)

Reactions: Barneybdb and Fig
Makes no sense, and a lot of shit never will. Sad reality most will forget this ever happened by tomorrow.

That sucks. Praying for you brother.

giphy.gif

Made my stomach churn and tears in my eyes.

Just spent the last 90 minutes reviewing OB cases.
the number of moms on dope delivering is staggering.

I have suffered a bit in my abilities to deal with this and keep pushing on. It has a more measurable effect these days.
Same

No answer still. I thrust a torch through the remaining aperture and let it fall within. There came forth in return only a jingling of the bells. My heart grew sick—on account of the dampness of the catacombs. I hastened to make an end of my labor. I forced the last stone into its position; I plastered it up. Against the new masonry I re-erected the old rampart of bones. For the half of a century no mortal has disturbed them. In pace requiescat!

For the love of God, Montressor.

Possibly the chemicals in all the plastics that hold our food and drinks. PCBs... Those individuals could possibly benefit from a case of lead poisoning.

Take her out to the Yuma desert during the summer. Give her half a canteen of salt water and shoot her in the knee

If you are going to do that, skip the shooting business and the salt water business.
Just drive her about 100 miles into the desert at the dawn of one summer, leave her with one water bottle and drive off.

If you are doing the whole leaving them to perish in the wilderness, at least make it so they have long enough to possibly think about repenting for their sins.

If you are going to do that, skip the shooting business and the salt water business.
Just drive her about 100 miles into the desert at the dawn of one summer, leave her with one water bottle and drive off.

If you are doing the whole leaving them to perish in the wilderness, at least make it so they have long enough to possibly think about repenting for their sins.
Did that with the Atacama and a can of motor oil in that one Bond movie.

Clint Eastwood did an excellent rendition of that in "The Eiger Sanction" and like a proper hero saved the dog of course.

She should have never been taken alive.
I agree with you Ravenworks !
You watch....She will plead temporary insanity...
I don't care if she is a drug addict. She knew what she was doing. She took great care to go and hide to kill her own children in cold blood while she had visitors in another room. The bitch just could'nt wait !!

It would be great to prevent them before they kill but once the damage is done, the only correct sentence is death. She does not belong in society. ...and please dont say "Rehab".......It's just too sick of a crime.
Nothing can bring back her 3 little children so she does not deserve a second chance.

We have one doctor in Montreal that stabbed his two children 30 or 40 times EACH !!!.. (They were 3 and 5 years old).
He wanted to get even with his wife who had just divorced him......He got life with possibility of paroll.
Would you beleive that he's asking for paroll after only a few years served cuz he feels better now ???

If I was a judge, I would allow the relatives a chance to push the button if they so desire.

If she did not want the responsibilities of raising 3 children........there are thousands of couples that would love to adopt. There was no need to kill the children.

I agree with you Ravenworks !
You watch....She will plead temporary insanity...
I don't care if she is a drug addict. She knew what she was doing. She took great care to go and hide to kill her own children in cold blood while she had visitors in another room. The bitch just could'nt wait !!

It would be great to prevent them before they kill but once the damage is done, the only correct sentence is death. She does not belong in society. ...and please dont say "Rehab".......It's just too sick of a crime.
Nothing can bring back her 3 little children so she does not deserve a second chance.

We have one doctor in Montreal that stabbed his two children 30 or 40 times EACH !!!.. (They were 3 and 5 years old).
He wanted to get even with his wife who had just divorced him......He got life with possibility of paroll.
Would you beleive that he's asking for paroll after only a few years served cuz he feels better now ???

If I was a judge, I would allow the relatives a chance to push the button if they so desire.

If she did not want the responsibilities of raising 3 children........there are thousands of couples that would love to adopt. There was no need to kill the children.

----------
He got life with possibility of paroll.
----------

I'll fill the commissary account of any inmate who will run the entire length of a mop handle straight up that motherfucker's ass...

More than likelly, this will happen to both the killer mom and the Montreal doctor. (Refering to the nice homemade mop handle sentence :devilish:)
Once they get in jail, they will eventually be killed by the other inmates. There is a code in jail about those that harm/kill children. ....Mom and Doc will have to be put into isolation......but it's only a matter of time and a guard will look the other way.......