• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s WTF is wrong with some people?!?!

Peloton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
Western Washington
I have no words. I do have a strong urge to punch him right in what's left of his face though.

jI60Slq.jpg

How does he eat? Better yet, I feel sorry for anyone around if he throws up in his mouth.

I dont ever remember a time in my life when I had that much time or money to spend either that way. And I darn sure never had enough energy at the end of the day to be that creative.

He's probally collecting SSI because he's mental why else would someone do something like that to them self, I wonder if McDonalds would hire him for the front counter.

And if he is an American we will be paying to take care of him and the disease and mouth rot he will get for doing that to his face.

The "new" generation, no winners or losers. Mom and dad let you do anything you want. Fail a class in school and the teacher is to blame (an fired). Just wait till your little girl brings "that" home to piss you off :)

He's probally collecting SSI because he's mental why else would someone do something like that to them self, I wonder if McDonalds would hire him for the front counter.

I doubt he has any skills for any type job! He will be a useless drain the rest of his life. Hopefully short.....

The "new" generation, no winners or losers. Mom and dad let you do anything you want. Fail a class in school and the teacher is to blame (an fired). Just wait till your little girl brings "that" home to piss you off :)

He won't even make it out of the car, if my little girl brought it home!!

Wow. What would you do with a big ass padlock????

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Be thankful those of you (us) that have daughter's aren't bringing that idiot home to meet the parents. I couldn't even imagine a nightmare like that! :mad:

How does he eat? Better yet, I feel sorry for anyone around if he throws up in his mouth.

I almost threw up looking at him. I think a brisk sledgehammering to the head would make great improvements.

Doubt he has a regular job, but he's gotta have one. I bet all that was expensive. Prob works in body modification/piercer.

The surgery to fix it will be more expensive after he really destroys the decaying teeth he currently has.

Wait till he tries to get a job!!!! the retard. And he ends up living on the streets and while sleeping behind a dumpster a rat crawls into his mouth. Ha. Ha, poetic justice

Last edited:

Those types of parents suck and do a disservice to their children. There are natural consequences to one's actions. His parents may not care, but he will not integrate with society and will be an out cast and that is a natural consequence. I am more of a libertarian when it come to things like this. If he wants to do this to himself I am fine with that. However, no one should have to pay for his mistakes except for him.

Just think, If he ever went to prison he would be real popular, he could take 3 at on time, no wait...4 at one time. John Wayne said it best.." Life is tough, and it's a lot tougher if you'er stupid".

It's faintly disturbing that you've found a use for this fellow's modifications. It's more disturbing that you felt the need to share your discovery with real people.

Imagine going out to dinner and having him sit down to eat at the table next to you...I would quickly loose my appetite watching him try to chew and slurp down some minestrone soup!