• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF, Portland??

One may question my postings of literature consisting of the matter of urban warfare. The reason is, simply, that there is small war going on in Portland right now. The Spanish word guerrilla basically means little war.

Some of you may disagree but if there isn't a little war going on in Portland right now, they are darn close to it. Some others will argue that we got a lot of little wars going on. To argue the point would just involve us in a tug of war over semantics .

It is with those thoughts I would direct you to the article below. I don't necessarily agree with everything the author says but it is very well written. IMHO, the very social, political and economic landscape of this country will change after November 3rd. Heck it already has!

I say that, regardless of the winner. What we can very well see is a lot more little-wars happening in more urban areas right up to, including and after election night.

While you are reading this, consider this thought. The ANTIFAs and BLMs taking over urban centers is more than just flexing their muscle and "demonstrating."

They are testing law enforcement assets ability to quell violence at the same time reducing those very assets. By now, some of you are saying "No shit Longshot! Tell us more Mr. Smart Ass."

An obvious goal of ANTIFA and their Marxist sister BLM is the complete destruction of the US government and the constitution. Okay, you people are rolling your eyes by now. You know who you are.

One short term objective in dismantling our government is disrupting the election process. We know they want to make mail-in balloting like the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes. However, what we are not thinking about right now is the voter intimidation through direct violence.

They will do their best immediately before and during the election to escalate the level of violence (or intimidation) to keep people away from the polls. Remember the Black Panther standing in front of the polling location in 2008? It will be much worse.

People will be reluctant to go to the polls. Absentee ballots will clog the postal system. Watch for them to try to sabotage that as well.

I hope that I'm wrong on all that. Nevertheless, the article linked below is long but interesting.

https://mwi.usma.edu/city-not-neutral-urban-warfare-hard/
Good read.

Reactions: Longshot231
every fucking time

92apq8.jpg

Reactions: Mike_Honcho